Desolator - Mass Human Pyre (NEW DEMO!)

thats lame :( I thought there were still cool musicians around there, same thing here...everyone wants to play that shitty power metal or weak generic death metal with no creativity or passion, just to play that they're evil, or alternative rock, shitty prog rock or even more generic thrash metal, I think thats one of the maim reasons Im not in a band now, I've been jamming for several years with different people but is really hard to find people that actually put effort on their instrument or that dont pretend to be glen benton all the fucking time.

everything is a letdown for nicolas, he will commit suicide probably when he knows all the conspiracy theories are bs and fart factory disbands :)

at least fart factory can handle timing properly, vocals, guitars and drums! this won't even stay in my files, keep in mind I like your first demo. as I see it, music wise this is one helluva big mistake for you, if you don't have quality stuff simply don't release it, otherwise you're digging your own grave, if you release more demos like this one the best thing the band will have in the future will be the logo. it's an honest opinion and I'm sorry if you don't like it but I just can't see how you where expecting positive reactions really, at least I have the balls to tell you this, and think I'm the only one here that can get beaten in case you wanna take revenge since I'm the only one outside the band in this forum living in stockholm. blame the drums yet it's not that the material itself is that strong.

the mixing is better this time, the lyrics are a bit cheesy but they do sound cool most of the time, like the first verses of mass human pyre... I'll keep listening to Gravefeast... maybe live it sounds better, we'll see.

at least fart factory can handle timing properly, vocals, guitars and drums! this won't even stay in my files, keep in mind I like your first demo. as I see it, music wise this is one helluva big mistake for you, if you don't have quality stuff simply don't release it, otherwise you're digging your own grave, if you release more demos like this one the best thing the band will have in the future will be the logo. it's an honest opinion and I'm sorry if you don't like it but I just can't see how you where expecting positive reactions really, at least I have the balls to tell you this, and think I'm the only one here that can get beaten in case you wanna take revenge since I'm the only one outside the band in this forum living in stockholm. blame the drums yet it's not that the material itself is that strong.

the mixing is better this time, the lyrics are a bit cheesy but they do sound cool most of the time, like the first verses of mass human pyre... I'll keep listening to Gravefeast... maybe live it sounds better, we'll see.

You seriously think that the old songs are better than the new songs?