Desperate for first Album!!

sagaciouscharl

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2008
Well, after exhausting every option in the republic of South Africa, I have yet to find a store that can sell me the first album.

I would greatly appreciate anyone that can give me some advice as to how to go about getting hold of it!

Thanks
Charl

I had a hard time finding my copy.. I would contact Sethist on this forum, he may be able to help you.

I have the same problem, so if you receive any information, sagaciouscharl, could you post it here, please?

Good luck to everyone looking for a copy of the first CD. I truly hope you find one! (I purchased mine 2 years ago from Metalages). This CD has become one of my favorites of all time! I hold it in as high regards as Pink Floyds' 'The Wall', or Dream Theaters' 'Images and Words'. I hope that Matt will be able to work out a deal in the future to have it re-released somehow! :worship:

what exactly makes this album so scarce? Did Matt not record this one under any particular record company?

I believe the album was replicated by Metal ages Records which is now out of business it seems. Matt, I am sure, still has the master, but the costs of replication are quite high.

..that casts some light on the otherwise dark and fruitless search, thanks!

I still haven't got any word from Sethist, I'm not sure how frequently he checks his personal messages... could be a while yet.:)

I have zero inside information but its a good bet that the first album will be remastered and released under the new label. Of course, it may be awhile before that happens but given its scarcity of it I wouldn't be surprised.

Is that even safe? I'd love to get Veni Domine's Spiritual Wasteland, it's the only VD album I don't have... and that guy has it.

Yes it is safe. I just bought 3 cd's from him and will be buying more. I have also purchased from him in the past. He even added me to his mailing list.:headbang: If you want I will buy it from him and then sell it to you.

Thanks to Enduvus I've made contact with a guy called Brent, available at this address:
r4ofusnow@cs.com​
Along with a whole host of other albums, he also has the much-coveted Theocracy Self-titled first album.

I've reserved my copy with him and I'm just waiting to sort out the shipping procedures.

I'm not sure how many he has left, but it'll be worth contacting him to find out...

Thanks for the info. If there are any left, could you find out if he ships to Europe (and specifically Belgium) too?