Despised Icon - All For Nothing - Raws included

The guitar chain was Mercuriall TSC ("Mod" engaged to tighten up the sound) -> Ignite Amps TSB-1 (yeah, another screamer) -> Thermionik Psycho A -> Impulse

Hey man, my DAW is stupid and wont import the tempo, so im kind of stuck. could you possibly tell me the tempos and the bars they change at?

May I ask what Snare, Toms and Kick you used from that EZX Progressive? For me all Toms and Kicks of this expansion just sound so bad... Did you blend in any extra samples?

The kick is Ring Smack Kick from Metal! EZX (i forgot about that) + Ludwig Stainless Steel kick from Progressive
The snare is mapex black panther maple snare from Progressive
The toms are DW Collectors Maple from Progressive

The kick is Ring Smack Kick from Metal! EZX (i forgot about that) + Ludwig Stainless Steel kick from Progressive
The snare is mapex black panther maple snare from Progressive
The toms are DW Collectors Maple from Progressive

Thx buddy. I tried to get at least some tone out of those toms but the 4th and 5th tom sounded so pappery.

OP: your master is horrendously crushed/clipping. Definitely back off on the limiting or clipping.

Is this PRY? Loved the last EP
hey man, yeah it was supposed to be new pry, but we chopped this song and made an entire new song. im just having fun with mixing thats all. dont care too much about how well im doing it haha. but thanks for digging the last EP! this one is going to blow that out of the water x1000