Destructor / Vindicator / Question of Madness July 23rd CAfe Lura

Nice...
The few songs of Question of Madness sounded sweet.
In all honesty, I didn't know they were still active.

So good to see some great smaller shows like this taking place.
I just hope I can make it out to some of them.

it is funny....no one knew of this show....the only reason was they metal market they had upstairs in the balcony during the Desaster show I saw a flyer for it. Everyone I talked to last night had no clue about it. I would have missed out myself.

Hey Guys! Thanks for your interest on Question Of Madness. We are still active and very excited about the show this Saturday (our first live show EVER). Hope you guys can make it. Since I have session musicians it's hard to tell when our next show will take place. We'll have t-shirts and very little CD's for sale since THE DARK CORNERS OF THE MIND is almost sold out.
Check the website for more info from time to time; make sure you use internet explorer when you do so since we been having problems with different browsers lately (we're working on it). Thanks again. :headbang:

www.questionofmadness.com

Ha!! So true...so true..
All kidding aside, just got back from a week's vacation, so not making any commitments for this weekend.

There are initial talks about a potential Question of Madness / Ghost in the Ruins show in August.

It was a great show last night. People who didnt go missed out big time. The turnout was good for this show. The good part was that there was no jackasses pushing and bumping into people at all so that was a nice surprise. I really like Cafe Lura. This time they have the lounge room open with the comfy couches and stuff to sit on. It was nice to go in there when the bands were setting up.

They added another local opener which really wasnt needed. All it did was push the show back later than it needed to run. DEAD NIGHT was the first band up. Actually pretty good thrash in the vien of Kreator. They had sound issues and the vocals were low but I would not mind seeing them agian with better sound. They played a few songs to many. For me, they should have just done 20 minutes and gotten off stage and not over do thier welcome.

QUESTION OF MADNESS were next. There was a few sound issues for the first few songs but they got fixed by the third song. It seemed like lots of people came for them exclusivly. It was nice to have a different sounding band play. I would really like to see them at a place like Reggies where they have great sound. This is a band with lots going on musically and having great sound would be great. Definetly going to see them again. I was cracking up when they played a Manilla Road song. Jason missed out on his man crush Al sing a song by a band he worships.

VINDICATOR were up next. Took a while for them to set up. Once they got going they had a few issues with a couple songs. One song they tried to play they had to do it twice because they kept messing it up. Finally they skipped it. Very good thrash / speed metal. Very energetic and catchy stuff. They cut three songs from the set list since the show was running late. They will be back next month at Reggies for the Diamond Plate show.

Finally after waiting a while for DESTRUCTOR to set up...they hit the stage around 1 AM. Unfortuantly the crowd thinned out. This is why I hate when shows go late...people leave before the last band. They were incredible. Full of power and the sound was perfect for them. I wish they could have played more. They clocked in under 45 minutes. I really want them to come back again soon. Great live band and knew how to keep the crowd into it.

It stinks when people miss out on these smaller shows with cool bands. Hopefully they do more shows there. I dont think they have done one there since the Cauldron show a few years ago. This is a nice little place.

Thanks for coming to the show. It was really cool! The sound was horrible on stage, but from what a heard from a handful of people, it sounded really good outside, and yes, a show at Reggis would be great (I heard that Root is playing in TEXAS, hopefully someone will bring them to Chi-town and then, maybe we'll be able to get on that bill... that or Ghost...)
By the way, that Fest in Joliet in October, do you have anything to do with it? We'll love to play on that show. let me know please.
Thanks again, we'll be in touch. I think we're playing August 13th on the South side by Harlem and 55th, by the expressway kinda; forgot the name of the place. As soon I find out I'll let you know ok?

"PONCHO"

www.questionofmadness.com

The fest in teh burbs I was telling you about is the Ragnrok fest....there is a listing here under the Helstar / Sacred Oath / Cage thread. The guy whos name is Ragnrockfest or something like that is the guy doing it. If they are still looking for bands I would contact him. You guys would be a nice addition.

Hey...

I know is a little of short notice, but hopefully you guys will be able to make it...

This might be our last show for... Well, quite a while so...

Saturday August, 13th 9:00 P.M.
Mike's Luv 'N' Music
5428 S. Harlem Ave.
Summit, IL 60501
21+ $5.00
Thanks

I already got word from the people from the "Ragnarokkdck" Fest (how the hell do you spell that???) and their bill is full so... This might be our last show for this year or until the new album comes out, so...
Thanks!
"PONCHO"