Deceased Feb 16 at Cafe Lura Chicago

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Looks like Deceased is playing Cafe Lura Feb 16th with Disinter and I am sure a few others....let me guess....Malas maybe???? Should be a good time since Deceased put on a great live show and full of fun and energy. Plus Cafe Lura is a great place to see a band like this as well. Should be a good time. Only downside....this is the same night as the Overkill / Testament / Flotsam & Jetsam show in Milwaukee. Since this is closer and I have seen or will be seeing the others soon enough. I will be going to this one.

Wow.
I had no idea Disinter are around.
I am not a DM guy, but those guys put on a good live show.

For me personally, I would still pick the Testament / Overkill show.
I have never seen Overkill live, though I did try once back in the day but they canceled.

Since I am not the biggest thrash fan, but do like Testament, this is probably the best opportunity for me to do so.

this actually works out great for me since I realized I dont have any carry over vacation time like I thought I did so I wont need to take a day off of work for this one. Where the Overkill show I would have to. I was shocked to even hear the name Disinter. Like you said...I thought they were long gone. I guess it is one of the guys birthdays and this is his birthday party of sorts. They are the ones doing the show.