Detuned Toms

gotet10

Learner
Jan 12, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Any chance in seeing some Kontakt instruments for these?

I've tried to make them from the samples but I just don't have the mental patience to do it.

I have all of these but I need to figure out a way to upload the .nkm without the WAVs. I am pretty sure I can and then you have to redirect everything to your sample folder with them in it.
But I would like to have Joey's permission before I even start with something like this.
so what he says goes

I have all of these but I need to figure out a way to upload the .nkm without the WAVs. I am pretty sure I can and then you have to redirect everything to your sample folder with them in it.
But I would like to have Joey's permission before I even start with something like this.
so what he says goes

That would be sick, maybe Joey could even make like $5 Kontakt template for ppl who have bought the samples already. Holding Thumbs :loco:

so what he says goes

That would be sick dude.
I'd love to know if you could do that.
I dont wanna pay for something I already paid for though... lol