Devin mpegs.....

all4dametal

Aug 25, 2003
I was curious if anyone has seen any Devy mpegs.....ANYWHERE. On his site, has he ever posted SYL or DTB mpegs ? I know Ryan once had drum footage of himself with DTB on his website but now there are mpegs of him with his other band GAP (which he kick's ass on !!!) If anyone knows of downloadable mpegs to see anything Devy, let me know ! Thanks :)

all4dametal said:
I was curious if anyone has seen any Devy mpegs.....ANYWHERE. On his site, has he ever posted SYL or DTB mpegs ? I know Ryan once had drum footage of himself with DTB on his website but now there are mpegs of him with his other band GAP (which he kick's ass on !!!) If anyone knows of downloadable mpegs to see anything Devy, let me know ! Thanks :)

You won't see any DTB vids on RVPDRUMS as it's Ryan's website . DTB is basically, Dev's music so Dev's music will go on the HDR site ... I work on the HDR site now . The forum is done at 95% , but as we use a lot of bandwidth on the site actually, we'll see when we launch the forum . There are a lot of pics, graphics and content on HDR, imagine if we post vids or mp3 ...

If anyone knows of downloadable mpegs to see anything Devy, let me know ! Thanks :)

If you use the P2P software emule, you should be able to download a bunch of vids of the DTB and SYL . You have SYL in Korea, the DTB in qwitzerland, a little vid of Dev in Studio (devour)...etc

Geoff

Awesome.....thanks for the info Geoff. I have'nt seen this vids in Korea, Switzerland or the studio stuff. i just want extra footage of anything that has Devin on it because I've seen everything else.
The mpeg's Ryan use to have of himself drumming with DTB were cool and pretty damn funny (the ice incident), but the new mpegs he has on his site with GAP, show how awesome of a drummer he really is. Great job on his site Geoff, it's alot of fun going thru both Devin's and ryan's websites.

Great job on his site Geoff, it's alot of fun going thru both Devin's and ryan's websites.
bahhh ... Thanks !!!
I'm not actually very satisfied of the HDR as it was done in december 2002, but the new one will definitvely kick ass :loco: ... I just need more hours in the day to work on this