where IS devin?

asuss06

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2008
His website is over a year out of date, his e-mail is disabled, he doesnt even post info on his own MySpace...where can anyone find out info on what Devy is up to , what his current projects are, and when will anything new come? ive suffered from Devy Withdrawal for way too long....

posted by Dev on his forum Dec 20, 2008:

Ok...update.

There's two albums. One is an EP.

The first album is called 'Ki' and has 14 songs.

A Monday
Coast
Disruptr
Gato Negro
(Purge)tory
Stand
Waveform
Heavens End
Dinosaurs!
Lady Helen
Ki
Addicted
Quiet Riot
Demon League

It's not a band thing. It's the 'me' show, starring...me. I had talked to both Gene and Ryan about the drums, but decided in the end to go with someone totally different, style wise as well as scene wise. The dude's name is Duris Maxwell.

Ki has a bit of everything... a real purge. Complete 72 minute disk.

The EP has been written at the same time and is just an absolute chaotic bizzare alien headfuck called 'Deconstruction Of A Cheeseburger' and is primarily electronic and guitar / Orchestra orieneted. (no drummer, not DFH tho...) I'm trying to get a grant to use a real orchestra and choir. It's fucked and awesome. Based on Karl Jungs collective unconcious and how anything (a cheeseburger?) can be traced back to the source. It will probably be released on the web. We're about to start working on a new site.

Been designing amps and guitars with dudes. I'll let the cat out of the bag soon. Some cool stuff is on the horizon.

No more producing for a while

Filming the whole process for a bonus disk, (editing myself with Final Cut express...ugly bastard) ...taught by the Meatball.

Getting PT8 next week.

I'll get you more info soon.'

d

Just bumping in to say that Ki is amazing.
Fopefully the next 3 albums will be as awesome as this one.

Haha, I gotta say this forum is pretty useless... hevydevyforums is a very much alive (and awesome) place though. So Dev fans, GO THERE if you haven't yet.