Just got Accelerated Evolution

I think Infinity is Dev's weakest album..

...the new album is great
Depth charge random analysis and deadhead rule!
i´ll make a review in the following days...

Thortyir said:
Funny... 'cause I think Physicist is Dev's weakest albim... :cool::ill::Spin:

Anyway, far above all the shit that comes out each fucking month, but I really can't get into it, sorry... o_O

yeah i agree...that physicist is his weakest..just doesn't quite live up to the others for me, though it's still great like you said, and I happen to be listening to it right now heh

Got it some days ago... AE Limited edition is actually the number one on the charts of that store I bought it from. And it's the biggest (and best) in the town. :) I wouldn't mind DTB getting on Finnish charts(it's not impossible), would perhaps help us to get a concert here some day... :)

Ive only heard it once, so I better not jump to any conclusions, but it sure sounded sweet to my ears... Storm and Suicide were the only ones i had heard before (thanks to mp3.com) and i absolutely love both of them. I think this album has a good chance of at least passing Phycisist, i dont think it can do that with the other 3 masterpieces, we will see.

Got AE yesterday.. so I feel the need to complain about a few things.

:erk:

First, some of the outros(Storm and Suicide) should of lasted longer. The following songs start off too soon. It would of been more enjoyable for me if the album paced itself a little better. And next, the snare drum is a bit too loud. I don't like the sound of it at all. And that brings me to the final track, Slow Me Down. This song leaves a bad taste in my mouth on an otherwise tasteful album. It sounds too much like something played on the radio. I agree with a poster above, it's not very original.

Other than that, everything else is perfect I think.