DEVIN TOWNSEND: "I Want To Work With CHRISTINA AGUILERA"

Originally posted by Vibrating Ducky
Are you guys mad? Christina has a shit voice, she has a typical, whiny pop voice which sounds the same as every other god damn female pop singer, except maybe worse! She is also an ugly whore! If you think she is attractive you should go find your local prostitute, I'm sure you'd think they were her in disguise! She dresses like a whore, and is a sad corporate slave!
If Devin colaborates with her I think I'd laugh then be very very sick!!!!

DUDE,dont be such a fool.Everyone hear seems to have picked up on the fact that Devin may respect Christina for having a good voice and what not,but hell,he's just winding us up.And everyone except you has realised that.

He knows and we know that he would never ever work with Christina.He just likes to say stupid and funny shit to wind up metalheads.Cos he knows how serioulsy they(e.g. you) take everysingle comment that a bandmember makes.

Originally posted by threak

He knows and we know that he would never ever work with Christina.He just likes to say stupid and funny shit to wind up metalheads.Cos he knows how serioulsy they(e.g. you) take everysingle comment that a bandmember makes.

anyway i think that a collaboration between the two should be really great...

devin have pop parts in his music that christina could sing very well...

i hope that they collaborate in future...

:D

Hahaha... Hey man, whatever floats your boat. Devin can be who he wants to be, and if he enjoys Christina, more power to him. Personally I think he sucks.

I do enjoy some pop music myself... Well, Just the russian lesbian duo Tatu.