Christina Concert last night

Great show!!

Firstly, at no stage during the gig was she lip synching. As I am a sceptical prick, I was watching very closely for this. However, she did 'hide' behind her backing vocalists at times. Not because she was stuggling persay, but because the vocal layering in some of the tracks would be simply impossible to pull off by herself.

Genie In A Bottle was freaking wierd.. Seriously guys, it ended in an extended metal jam complete with decent guitar solo!! Maybe I'm a little bias, but that moment and the rocking version of Fighter seemed to get the audience pumped more than any of the other tracks. Strange that. :confused:

Sadly, I was pretty sick at the gig and consequently can hardly move today.. :( As much as I did enjoy it, I assume I would have had a better night if I weren't so fucked.

On a related note, I'm sitting here watching a Britney special on Ch. 10 - and I'm not sure if this footage is meant to be 'live' or not. If it is live, she must have to be embarrassed by it. It's quite pathetic to watch.
Good dancer though, if that's your thing.

I always thought she was a good sort, but after seeing her show, and hearing how well she sang, I gained respect for her and wjat she does.

Do you think she has had a tit job? They are massivly huge all of a sudden. Have you seen the film clip for The Voice Within? It's just a one shot video in black and white and she is wearing a silver silky nighty. Fuckin tit city.

I wouldn't think so.
I've got no doubt that with the her stress levels, dieting and all that shit, her hormone levels would be so fucked up her tit size could change weekly. :eek:

That's like when Lisa Curry-Kenny retired from swimming and her breasticles suddenly became much bigger than they were, and people said she had them done. Didn't bother to think that it may have been because she wasn't working out and dieting and stuff.