Devin Townsend Tour

Not that I am a fan, but that sounds like a killer VIP package, getting a separate acoustic set!

Much better than the lame as hell "Early entry plus signed poster" crap.

Not that I am a fan, but that sounds like a killer VIP package, getting a separate acoustic set!

Much better than the lame as hell "Early entry plus signed poster" crap.

Definitely. If we're gonna give the band more money, they should provide us with more service, so to speak. :lol: Work some more, bitches! Play an extra show!! Hanging out with the fans IS NOT PART OF THE JOB! :lol:

Wow, really? I would think this wouldn't sell very well in Chicago.
Guess I am wrong.

I don't know how the regular tickets are going, but the VIPs sold out VERY quickly. I don't know how many of them there were though. I just know I was OCD waiting for them to be released and when I finally saw that they were, the Chicago ones were sold out.

I was at the Hartford, CT show on Halloween...and it was a BLAST. Probably the most fun I've had at a show before. It felt like a party, and Devin is just so awesome musically and personally. He had me cracking up throughout the night, at things he was saying and the faces he was making. The setlist was a nice mix of his solo material and Ziltoid. The 30 minutes between TesseracT and Devin was pretty funny too with 'Ziltoid Radio' playing over the PA. Totally awesome show, and I hope the turnouts have been good enough for him to do another Headlining tour sooner than later, and in bigger rooms/venues. The venue he was at here was so small...I think our living room is wider.

I was there too. It was pretty packed for a small room. I'd say over 250, which is respectable for Hartford on a Sunday night.

Tesseract was phenomenal. Absolutely amazing. Devy put on hell of a show. Well worth the price of admission.

Very cool show in Chicago tonight... Good crowd, very nice venue...Devin is the most entertaining guy in metal hahaha... Great show!!

Indeed it was. One of the most entertaining shows I've been to. They played well too with an awesome setlist.

Now if only more metal shows came to Lincoln Hall as it was a fantastic venue.