Devon on Psychotic Waltz

All 4 studio albums are essential. The other stuff (Dark Millenium, Live & Archives) has some great stuff too, but you'll NEVER find those.

The other side-projects - Dan Rock's Darkstar with Brian McAlpine, Devon's Strange Mind of Buddy Lackey, Norm's TeaBag, and End Amen are all quite good finds

"Bleeding" remains my favorite.... I remember "Mosquito" got a bum rap back in the day, similar to Conception's "Flow", as it was a bit of a departure from their previous material, but I think that is what makes them exceptional.

The first Darkstar release is a must-own. The second is good also, but the first is a masterpiece. Some of the best usage of movie clip samples you'll ever hear....

"Bishop!!!! GODDAMN YOU!!!!!"

Hi,everyone. So Buddy has given up on a PW reunion,has he? Funny: Norm Leggio,Brian McAlpin and Ward Evans have been working on new PW material for over a month now,so I guess someone forgot to tell them.How do I know this? PW are family.figuratively....and LITERALLY. They've been rehearsing in El Cajon since mid-October with an eye towards a 2010 release...with or without Buddy. Yes,there are options available in case Buddy is not in the mix.Are they in bands currently?Yes.That's all I can say for now,I can't get into details unless I get the go-ahead from the band. Needless to say,more to come....

Dan Rock and Brian McAlpine might be the culprits . . . they sold all their guitars a few years back

It's a bloody shame Glenn never tried to book DST themselves

Not sure what you mean Ben because both Dan (Darkstar) & Brian have worked on lots of solo stuff. That's awfully hard to do without owning a guitar :Smug:

All 4 studio albums are essential. The other stuff (Dark Millenium, Live & Archives) has some great stuff too, but you'll NEVER find those.

The other side-projects - Dan Rock's Darkstar with Brian McAlpine, Devon's Strange Mind of Buddy Lackey, Norm's TeaBag, and End Amen are all quite good finds

Don't forget Norm's other side project "Broken Foundation" which i totally like. It was with Steve Cox...much heavier less proggy...Norm is currently in Cage not sure how many people knew that.

"Bleeding" remains my favorite.... I remember "Mosquito" got a bum rap back in the day, similar to Conception's "Flow", as it was a bit of a departure from their previous material, but I think that is what makes them exceptional.

The first Darkstar release is a must-own. The second is good also, but the first is a masterpiece. Some of the best usage of movie clip samples you'll ever hear....

Love Bleeding & Social Grace but Into The Everflow is a masterpiece IMO

Hi,everyone. So Buddy has given up on a PW reunion,has he? Funny: Norm Leggio,Brian McAlpin and Ward Evans have been working on new PW material for over a month now,so I guess someone forgot to tell them.How do I know this? PW are family.figuratively....and LITERALLY. They've been rehearsing in El Cajon since mid-October with an eye towards a 2010 release...with or without Buddy. Yes,there are options available in case Buddy is not in the mix.Are they in bands currently?Yes.That's all I can say for now,I can't get into details unless I get the go-ahead from the band. Needless to say,more to come....

Wow sweet did not know that :headbang: What I would do to see PW again :worship: Thanks for the update!

I can imagine that if there were a PW reunion, there would be tons of musicians that would scramble to that show. If I remember correctly, a couple of the Dream Theater guys were fans.

This.

There are a lot of movie clips...and it always seemed to me that they were placed and timed perfectly. Great album; the first track is one of my enduring faves of the genre.

If you do a little searching on the Net,you'll find the members of Nevermore bringing up the name Psychotic Waltz frequently in interviews. Little known fact: One of the first reviews of A Social Grace was done by Frank Zappa/Dethklok guitarist Mike Kenealley for a paper in the early 90's in San Diego...

I gotta check out the Nevermore interviews with the aformentioned claim...also zappas and dethklok guitarist Mike Kenealley on social grace review in a paper all sounds very interesting... i myself have a psychotic waltz magazine via.pdf =D!!! fantastic stuffs...but i just can't believe that the guys are working on new material!!! this is the most amazing news...i must be dreaming!!! Buddy Lackey we want you Back!!!!!

Hi,everyone.Been a while...If you're a PW fan.you might want to check out the NEW Facebook page Psychotic WaltzOFFICIAL....They're baaaack....