DF support announced

Who exactly said you weren't big enough? And does this mean it's safe to pisstake Dragonfarce/Parcelforce/Nobheadforce to high heaven now? ;)

Having seen this band before i'll tell you they're a shitty 3rd rate shadows fall clone.

Man, PQ shoulda totally gotten on this tour....

But, is this gonna affect the possible shows you guys are doing later i the yeaR?

The hell? I listened to "Glory Be Thy Name." Oh boy, METALCORE! I think these guys would get a bad response from an audience waiting to see Dragonforce, but then again I've never seen a Dragonforce audience. And who made this decision?

Cellador said:
I think these guys would get a bad response from an audience waiting to see Dragonforce,

They did, on the last UK tour, Renegade Playboys couldn't make the glasgow show so we got these guys..

Hmm will have to check their stuff out i guess... Intense recorded a demo with their label manager Mark Daghorn before Second Sight and although he was a very nice guy he TOTALLY didn't understand our sound or anything about Power Metal and we were unable to use any of the tracks.. they're represented by Work Hard PR though who are fairly renowned... (Press Wise)

Reneage playboys are fucking awful, mendeed are TOTALLY fucking awful.

This is terrible news :( Saw Mendeed with DF at the Cathouse in Glasgow and they really did a terrible job of opening the gig... i mean terrible. I don't want to start in a shitty mood because of some crap band lol!

Well anyway, fook it - im sure I'll get a Power Quest up here sometime soon :)

By the way, im back again lol - been away for ages! (no internet)

Yeah I don't quite understand that...you guys turned down for 'not being big enough' so they schedule a smaller band instead? Mendeed suck ass...and I was looking forward so much to the DragonQuest tour!!!

rorymcinerney said:
Oh well, look on the bright side guys, we'll all get the chance to run on the bar before a decent band gets on stage :)

Ha - fat chance, I'm gonna have to stand at the front throughtout their set to get my infamous front row space for the decent band... there's just nowhere else to be!