DF - live album news

He finally broke down and posted them! Keep it up, guys, we'll get the Tragedy Suite eventually! :lol:

hahaha! It was funny actually flicking through that old A4 notebook from back then.......a number of songs in there that were written in the DragonHeart days and never got taken forward to PQ. I'd forgotten about them to be honest......songs like "Soldiers of Fear" and "Assasin". There was also a song called "Last Sword of Power" which eventually became what we all know as "Far Away"

No news on that front, unfortunately! They haven't said anything since ZP's departure.

total silence - the official news are only about Herman's guitar workshops :puke:

i just checked out the forum - there are rumours there of disbanding - people even considering it 'half-expected'...who knows...

total silence - the official news are only about Herman's guitar workshops :puke:

i just checked out the forum - there are rumours there of disbanding - people even considering it 'half-expected'...who knows...

No, I am a regualar on the forum, we are just kidding around on the rumors :loco:

The band is HermanForce now anyway, lol

haha, thats true
well i can tell you
Dave would be with his family / recording drums
Fred most likely maladaptive stuff
Vadim is on his ps3 pretty much every waking hour
Sam, i have no idea

hahaha! It was funny actually flicking through that old A4 notebook from back then.......a number of songs in there that were written in the DragonHeart days and never got taken forward to PQ. I'd forgotten about them to be honest......songs like "Soldiers of Fear" and "Assasin". There was also a song called "Last Sword of Power" which eventually became what we all know as "Far Away"

Hmm perhaps a bullshit session should be in order? Those sound pretty good but do not sound like PQ titles. Either way glad you found your old stuff, good times I bet!