DF - live album news

Just a proof that they do not suck live.
if they did suck live, they wouldn't make a live cd, wouldn't they? :)

well often times i here that they do shows drunk and when they don they aren't always very good (that is just what i here on the internet, i have no proof what so ever but it's just what i hear, so don't give me shit if i'm wrong) also they had what was supposed to be a really big show, and they had sound problems and they couldn't hear themselves and so now it has gotten them a reputation, i went on youtube and say them do the last journey home and it was amazing! so yeah this will be a good album!

it sounds a bit dark for dragonforce. why not eternal twilight, twilight heart, something like that not twilight dementia! that sounds like something that i would listen to while doing lsd. i don't do lsd but if i did twilight dementia sounds like something i would listen to while doing it

Haha this has to be bought for curiosity reasons... and the last release to feature ZP. I thought that DF were sooooooooo much better live than people had made me believe! :headbang: they still didn't play my favourite song off of Ultra Beatdown 'Heartbreak Armaggedon' though. Hoping Where Dragons Rule has been done justice.. Should have recorded it in Southampton and got Steve to come up!

Haha this has to be bought for curiosity reasons... and the last release to feature ZP. I thought that DF were sooooooooo much better live than people had made me believe! :headbang:

indeed... The Last Journey Home at Graspop 2009 is just awesome...
and now, in hindsight, if you pay attention to that video I think we can see some signs of what was about to come - ZP even teases someone in the audience saying that perhaps he 'could sing in the new album' ...

:lol: lol-logic

Dagronforks get it in the neck for being a studio band and they're awful/less skilful live. Apart from that being the case with any live artist (especially metal bands and especially especially power metal bands), I didn't notice anything I wouldn't expect when I saw them on both occasions - they were great fun and sounded brill. I just hope the live album does that justice.

just checked the DF website after quite a while - perhaps it should be called Herman Li's website :lol:
he's touring asia...mmmm... wonder what 'the others' are doing...

just checked the DF website after quite a while - perhaps it should be called Herman Li's website :lol:
he's touring asia...mmmm... wonder what 'the others' are doing...

Being bullied by Herman. Steve won't come out and say it but Herman is the douche of the band, we all know this! He's even an asshole to his fans! I bet that Sam is playing some new game or preparing for Starcraft II. Vadim is probably at home doing god knows what. I don't even know who else is in the band anymore!

it sounds a bit dark for dragonforce. why not eternal twilight, twilight heart, something like that not twilight dementia! that sounds like something that i would listen to while doing lsd. i don't do lsd but if i did twilight dementia sounds like something i would listen to while doing it
Twilight Heart= T-Heart. How Ironic is that also symphony I would love to see those lyrics from your note book.

Being bullied by Herman. Steve won't come out and say it but Herman is the douche of the band, we all know this! He's even an asshole to his fans! I bet that Sam is playing some new game or preparing for Starcraft II. Vadim is probably at home doing god knows what. I don't even know who else is in the band anymore!

:lol: bet you're right!

as for twilight stuff, i can barely hear the word nowadays - everything twilight sounds gay! what a disgrace for vampires that rubbish is. Do you believe I had a Chinese student, just arriving in the UK last week for her MA, coming to me after the lecture to ask if we had vampires in England???
:OMG:

i don't know a lot about the band dragonforce like as people and stuff. i have 3 albums and i have seen a couple of interviews... i think sam seems like a pretty relaxed guy who is pretty easy to work with. herman seems like a nice guy but it doesn't surprise me to find out that he is hard to work with. i hope dragonforce doesn't end that would really suck!

Maybe if we ask very politely... pleeeease? :lol:

You've twisted my arm! lol! Here we go.....written 19/11/1999

Where Dragons Rule (original lyrics from the original notes)

Verse 1

Sunrise in the eastern sky, another day it brings
Ancient land of our fathers is calling in the wind
The time has come to claim what's ours, the time to stand will come
Fortunes of the chosen ones will be written in here in stone

Pre-Chorus

We all swore to defend the king
Allegiance to his name
Together we will stand or fall
Face battle once again

Chorus (x2)

In the land we have defended
from strangers dark and cruel
But now we are defenceless
In a land where Dragons rule

Verse 2

Flash of steel in the midday sun, the battle rages on
Comrades fall around us but still we carry on
No mercy we will show them now, no quarter asked or given
We fight for our Lord and King, we serve him to the grave

Verse 3

Sunset in the Western sky, the battles almost done
Our victory has been glorious, our enemies are gone
This land will be free again, the King once more is safe
and heroes who did not return will live on in our hearts

Do you believe I had a Chinese student, just arriving in the UK last week for her MA, coming to me after the lecture to ask if we had vampires in England???
:OMG:

Hah! Silly Chinese people. Ofcourse there's no vampires in England. Twilight plays in the US...sheesh :p

Thanks for the original lyrics, Steve :D