D'Force videos! (from last night)

Swabs

HAHA COOL
Oct 9, 2006
s
As some of you may or may not know, me and some friends went to a Dragonforce concert in London yesterday, words cannot explain how amazing and spectacular it was, but I can say it was one of the best performances I have been to, played flawlessly. Simply astounding. Anyway I managed to record some parts of the show on my phone and I have uploaded them to YouTube. Annoyingly because of a lack of memory space on the phone I could only record short bits, but it's still cool. I managed to record the whole of the keyboard solo + guitar solo thingy.

The keyboard solo is in parts because every now and then the crowd would surge about and I would have to put my phone in my pocket.

Keyboard solo Part 1:

YouTube - (Dragonforce) keyboard solo part 1

Keyboard solo Part 2 (longer part):

YouTube - (Dragonforce) Keyboard Solo part 2

Keyboard solo AND Guitar solo (a good watch):

YouTube - (Dragonforce) Keyboard Solo part 3 AND Guitar solos

To be honest I am quite impressed with the sound recording quality of my phone

Oh and here is a clip of them playing an actual song :rofl: (procesing on YouTube i think)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osk2960yen8

Hell I had such a good night I even bought the tour shirt ^_______________^

Ha, we were anything but bored :rofl:. Especially during valley of the damned. I have a video of madness were you cant see anything due to the jumping up and down.....in fact I shall upload that now.

Haha, i went to the Astoria on yesterday, it was awesome!!!

Though i thought Firewind were the best band there, all that remains sucked balls but Dragonforce were funny as hell.

dragonforce turned shite overnight, i mean, how bad do you wanna get.

the keyboard solo's are shite and apart from that they are cosmic sellouts they have been poopie, and there album is just one large flow of shit, i wish they never made it big so the fans that have been with them from the demo could still love them

dragonforce turned shite overnight, i mean, how bad do you wanna get.

the keyboard solo's are shite and apart from that they are cosmic sellouts they have been poopie, and there album is just one large flow of shit, i wish they never made it big so the fans that have been with them from the demo could still love them

Err......I've loved them since the VoTD demo....And I still do. Seems like someone is suffering from a bit of "omg! I am liek so alt! Because I dont like bands that get populars! Look at me being so alternative!" syndrome...

I do admit that Inhuman Rampage was no where near as good as Sonic Firestorm, but it's still an enjoyable listen, hardly "one large flow of shit".

Besides they played fucking brilliantly, I dont give a shit if they are "sellouts" they played well and put on a great show, that's all that matters.