NORTHER!!!

They've been getting better over time. The new album is easily the best and MUCH BETTER than the new Children of Bodom album.

Pete's voice isn't the best but its better than Alexi's. Now if Norther could solo like Children of Bodom have in the past they could be a smoking good band.

Since most people are saying their latest release is their best, I'll listen to it later since I have all of their albums.

In their last album, the songs Scream, Fuck You and Throwing My Life Away are the best.

but I'm kinda addicted to their EP Solution 7... you can see it under my avatar: YDKS. (the other songs are Thorn, Hellhole and Chasm (remix) ) I listened to this song like 30 times by day during 3 months :p

Rocksane said:
In their last album, the songs Scream, Fuck You and Throwing My Life Away are the best.

I would like to add to this with "Everthing".

has anybody heard they cover of "Smash" by the offspring its wicked

I <3 Norther

if only they had more wankable solo's then they would be kickass. But at the end of the day they shit on cob so i rest my case

Norther rules... best tracks of TDUU are Norther, Everything, Omen and Alone in the end IMO.

MoM is a brilliant album

just leaned the MoM solo today....that wasnt much of a challange:lol:

I've never heard Norther before. What do they sound like? Kalmah?

FearTheReaper said:
Who likes norther,i fucking love them,allthough i only have mirror of madness i still love them.I really want more of their Albums,i wonder if they have grown to craft solos in a better way,they usually do the guitar to guitar to keyboard solo,i wish they switched it up more:headbang:

Get yourself Death Unlimited, very rock, very professional. The first album (I forget its name) is very neoclassical (hmm...seems familiar...)

The newest album is dissapointing, the riffs are obviously toned down and their awesome keyboardist must have been told to take a hike, because his rockin solos all dissapeared.