Norther Find New Vocalists ;|

X-sploiT

Aug 18, 2006
So They Found A new vocalist, Aleksi Sihvonen on that note he's alright screams at points sound kinda weird, but then he totally made new lyrics for frozen angel and just totally fucked the song to pieces,i mean even i can make better lyrics and have more flow, i actually dunno if he's singing in english or finnish, its just that bad, but his vocals alone are sub par
theres the link to his new shitty song
but this is just my opinion
http://norther.sherif.fi/norther-frozen_angel-by-aleksi_sihvonen.mp3

I'll be honest, there's pretty much no fucking difference at all in the vocals, this guys are a little lower and that's better.

I liked Imperanon.

Doesn't Aleksi kinda remind you of Randy Blythe from LOG?
He's pretty good.

About Randy Blythe no, Randy has A LOT more power and his ''regular'' vocals are way lower. But I agree it's pretty good, at least compared to Petri, I always hated his vocals, he sounded like Alexi with sore throat, and Alexi is not that good singer in first place. Imo new singer is an improvement for Norther.

I'll be honest, there's pretty much no fucking difference at all in the vocals, this guys are a little lower and that's better.

I think hes way better than petri because he can do like the screams that have pitch to them and do harmony's and stuff like in the new chorus he made for frozen angel.

Well it's a matter of opinion of course, but I liked his most. Only ones who sing better than him are probably Jon Nödtveidt or Jari Mäenpää. But yeah, its true that he might sound a bit like a strangled person :lol: but I like his vocals.