Most recognizable vocalists in metal

Widely hated? Maybe later era MDB is hated by a few people, but the early albums are classic Doom.

I wondered who the fuck you were talking about... then i realized he's that singer from the cartoon band... and he's only recognizable because he's awful.

I wondered who the fuck you were talking about... then i realized he's that singer from the cartoon band... and he's only recognizable because he's awful.

I never said he was good, just recognizable and it's not like he pretends to be good either it's a joke band, their insturmental half is good though don't know if you've heard anything off their new "album" but it's pretty kick ass

Mathias Blad.

No voice in metal like it. It's what happens when you throw a guy with absolutely zero interest in metal into a metal band.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan 'the man' Swanö
Jonas Renkse
Nick Holmes
Cristina Scabbies
Robert Lowe
Burton C. Bell
Lee Dorrian. are you high ?, come on, lets get it on!!!
Liv Kristine
Peter Steele
Dax Riggs
Justin Broadrick
Allen Jourgensen
Bobby Liebling

etc....

sup dawg so i herd you like prog and power so we put prog in your power so you can wtf while you slay the dragon

thanks man, It has been a living hell doing those two things at the same time. At the end I was badly burned. after this, the dragons will get confused and scared by my wtf`s and sword!

I`ll also like to add

Geoff Tate
Peter Tägtgren

Chad Gray is awesome in "Hell Yeah". lol (sarcasm) But I would say he is fairly unique.

Metal Archives gave their debut an 11%.

I know everyone hates him now (not me) but...
Anders Friden

and some more...
Varg Vikernes
(dont know if he counts) Steven Wilson
Quorthon
Tomas Lindberg
Pasi Kosikinen
Joe Duplantier
Christian Alvestam