Favorite and Least Favorite Vocalists?

Haha, it's interesting how many ppl hate Lamb Of God certainly because of the vocals.
I love Randy's voice. It's so freaky!
But Amon Amarth are still #1 for me.
I also love Hadfield's vocals.
And Silencer! And Arckanum! And Grimlair!

Can we hear a few more recommendations for favourite and least favourite female vocalists?

I have a recommendation for Female

Jasmine of Meza-Virs (www.myspace.com/mezavirs)

A least favourite of mine is Angela Gossow but that wont come as a surprise to a lot of people, she is a real love hate vocalist.
For most part, female vocals(Within Temptation,To-Mera etc etc) turn me off. Angela Gossow at least has balls behind her vocals. I also dont mind the chick singers for Draconian and Anathema.(dont know names)

Julie from to-mera sounds really good and Sharon from within temptation on their first and only doom album sounds great. I don't like female growling singers because they sound half assed nor do I find a female doing that appealing.

For most part, female vocals(Within Temptation,To-Mera etc etc) turn me off. Angela Gossow at least has balls behind her vocals. I also dont mind the chick singers for Draconian and Anathema.(dont know names)

Agree for Angela Gossow. She's an awesome metal vocalist and I love listening to an Arch Enemy album every so often, preferably Doomsday Machine. Draconian and Anathema's female vocalists are pretty nice also.

Favorite
Mikael Stanne from DT
Chuck Schuldiner Death

Least Favorite
Alex Laiho from COB
Tom Araya from Slayer

Angela is an awful vocalist, if you want to hear a great female vocalist go listen to Thorr's Hammer. Ozma fucking kills.