Favorite and Least Favorite Vocalists?

Favourites... I like alot of vocalists...
Peter Tägtgren (Pain/Hypocrisy/Bloodbath)
Jonas Renkse (Katatonia/October Tide)
Peter Steele (Type O Negative)
Abbath (Immortal/I)
Ville Laihiala (Poisonblack/Sentenced)
Juha-Pekka Leppäluoto (Charon/Poisonblack)
Hansi Kürsch (Blind Guardian/Demons & Wizards)

I hate... AHHHH my ears...
Phil Anselmo
Zakk Wylde
and alot more which I cant be bothered naming..

Favourites... I like alot of vocalists...
Peter Tägtgren (Pain/Hypocrisy/Bloodbath)
Jonas Renkse (Katatonia/October Tide)
Peter Steele (Type O Negative)
Abbath (Immortal/I)
Ville Laihiala (Poisonblack/Sentenced)
Juha-Pekka Leppäluoto (Charon/Poisonblack)
Hansi Kürsch (Blind Guardian/Demons & Wizards)

I hate... AHHHH my ears...
Phil Anselmo
Zakk Wylde
and alot more which I cant be bothered naming..

Nice Choices, Phil Annoys me as well, I dont mind Pantera but the only album I truely like his vocals is Far Beyond Driven. Jonas Renske and Peter Steele are both great vocalists, Peter has a nice croon and clean deep singing voice, his hardcore/thrash voice is average (despite being a massive Type O fan I conceed that).

Judging by those choices you would like Ben Williamson from Rainshadow www.myspace.com/myrainshadow

and the ex lead singer of Lacrimas Profundere www.myspace.com/lacrimasprofundere who is currently on all of their recorded work.

Ah yes, I picked up 'Fall, I Will Follow' by Lacrimas Profundere not too long ago :). I shall check out Rainshadow now.

You a big fan of Lacrimas, I dont often find people that know them let alone like them. After Doom metal my biggest love is probably gothic rock, so I am not as put off by their tamer later work as a few people I have met that do know them.

As For Bad Times came on, I pretty much fell in love haha. Yeah pretty much the same here, love Doom, and after that comes Goth metal/rock.

Sigh... It's always the unknown vocalist who nobody gives a shit about thats the better one. Fucking Typical.

Listen to Ozma, she is a fucking beast. Go get some Thorr's Hammer.

Angela is a fucking HORRIBLE vocalist, one of the worst I've ever heard.

It's not that Angela is a horrible vocalist (which she's not), it's just that death metal with any female vocals actually sucks.

It's not that Angela is a horrible vocalist (which she's not), it's just that death metal with any female vocals actually sucks.

Yes. Actually I can't listen to that band for that reason... whenever I hear them I'm like "That's a chick?! EWWWWWWWW!":zombie: