Norther parts ways with Petri.

First Jari leaves Ensiferum to form Wintersun. Then Norther's bassist joins Wintersun. Then Imperanon splits up and Teemu joins Wintersun. Then Norther's vocalist joins Ensiferum. And now Imperanon's vocalist joins Norther. We should have seen it coming.

I like it! :kickass:

Hope it will turn out well

Just waiting for a new album now.

First Jari leaves Ensiferum to form Wintersun. Then Norther's bassist joins Wintersun. Then Imperanon splits up and Teemu joins Wintersun. Then Norther's vocalist joins Ensiferum. And now Imperanon's vocalist joins Norther. We should have seen it coming.

Yea, i rather see Petri in Ensiferum AND Norther as it use to be but... well, like i said, hope this will be good.

FUCKING YES! Aleksi has a killer voice.
But why doesn't he play the guitar too? :(
He did with Imperanon right?

This is exactly what I thought, Aleksi is fucking killer on Guitar definetally better than Petri. Stained is technically much more impressive than any Norther and it was all written by Aleksi. Wonder why they bothered getting a separate guitarist? :s

He is the perfect choice though :kickass:

Jason Newstead was a huge Metallica fan.

But then again, John Frusciante was also a huge RHCP fan, and that obviously turned out well (to say the least).
Ripper Owens was a big Priest fan, and even had his own Priest tribute band, before being accepted into Priest. :V

This is exactly what I thought, Aleksi is fucking killer on Guitar definetally better than Petri. Stained is technically much more impressive than any Norther and it was all written by Aleksi. Wonder why they bothered getting a separate guitarist? :s

He is the perfect choice though :kickass:

They probably got Daniel because it's easier to have only one thing to do when you're playing live. And Aleksi is probably out of practice when it comes to live shows. It's been five years since Imperanon broke up, so he would probably need some time to get re-acquainted with playing and singing in a live setting, and if they want to start touring now, they can't afford to wait for him to get back in the groove. Also, he probably has a shitload of songs to learn.

They probably got Daniel because it's easier to have only one thing to do when you're playing live. And Aleksi is probably out of practice when it comes to live shows. It's been five years since Imperanon broke up, so he would probably need some time to get re-acquainted with playing and singing in a live setting, and if they want to start touring now, they can't afford to wait for him to get back in the groove. Also, he probably has a shitload of songs to learn.

True but Daniel will still have to learn everything I assume.
Aleksi Probably is out of practise as you said, hopefully he will eventually start playing aswell. Also lets pray he brings some more Melody and less CHUG CHUG CHUG back to Norther. Although its quiet unlikely.

True but Daniel will still have to learn everything I assume.
Aleksi Probably is out of practise as you said, hopefully he will eventually start playing aswell. Also lets pray he brings some more Melody and less CHUG CHUG CHUG back to Norther. Although its quiet unlikely.
Yea I hope so too, but I don't really expect them to let Aleksi write new songs immediately :p

I think that Petri wrote most best songs. But probably they will all write new songs together like usually.