NORTHER BAND LOOKING A NEW SINGER!

felipe-x

Dec 7, 2004
santiago, chile
"Norther is now looking for a new full time singer. We are looking for a versatile, creative individual with high motivation and a preferable capability of singing in different styles.
The person we are looking for must be at least 20 years of age and
preferably live in Finland. Guitar playing skills are considered as an
advantage but not necessary.

If you feel you might be the one, please download the following instrumental version of our song Frozen Angel. Return it to us with your own vocals recorded on top to singer@norther.net in MP3 format. You can download the song here, and the lyrics here. It is also possible to send a free-form audio or video sample of yourself.

We offer the new singer a possibility to rock around the globe in
an excellent team and enjoy the full benefits of being in an
international heavy metal band.

May the best one win, the search is on!!

All the best,
Norther "

www.myspace.com/norther

and post your version here ! :D

i hope they will look for a new guitarrist, would be fucking cool cause there old singer played guitar too :heh:

Petri is possibly the biggest wanker in the metal industry :lol:
Lasse and I have horror stories...
That said, i'll still sms'd one of them and offer to join fo a joke! Haha!

Problem with norther is they are going so far downhill and with losing the FACE of the band, getting an unknown guy will just KILL them... but no-one with a name/talent will WANT to join...

Petri is possibly the biggest wanker in the metal industry :lol:
Lasse and I have horror stories...
That said, i'll still sms'd one of them and offer to join fo a joke! Haha!

Problem with norther is they are going so far downhill and with losing the FACE of the band, getting an unknown guy will just KILL them... but no-one with a name/talent will WANT to join...

yeah, one of the most arrogant pricks I've met in Music biz.

Gav- I've Bren scheduled in for monday, sorry I couldn't get him in earlier.
Basstracks monday night

Yeah, Norther have really gone down hill. And I agree with lordcthulhu, get Petri out of Ensiferum, they also went down hill as soon as Petri joined. I know Jari is kinda busy with Wintersun, but Ensiferum were a fucking awesome band.