Norther is a rip-off band?

The Leper

Apostles Triumph
Jul 26, 2004
boston
www.knorwood.tk
So i was listening to some Norther today and found this song called Dead. I quickly realized that the begining of the song Dead by norther, sounded REDICULOUSLY like the song Bullet Ride from In Flames. Do i have my bullet ride messed up or something. THis is hilarious. Someone please correct me. Take a listen.
In Flames > Norther
In Flames - Bullet Ride
Norther - Dead
Check them out and tell me theres something wrong.

I've been saying that since... well, ages ago, it's fucking hilarious, you may steal a riff, but never a whole intro :D

That said, dude, Alexi is the king of stealing riffs, so before all you CoB fanboi's go off your tits at norther, take a look at your home turf first.

Ha, ive never said anyhting about cob not being a huge rip off. But not so much as notice-able as the intro to a song. Its alright though, just thought i was going crazy...
haha, cob Fan-bois... THATS hilarious. Nice name and sig.

^lets leave that alone. he's had the name forever, and the sig is a joke making fun of alexi's makeup. besides, who cares.

The Leper said:
Ha, ive never said anyhting about cob not being a huge rip off. But not so much as notice-able as the intro to a song. Its alright though, just thought i was going crazy...
haha, cob Fan-bois... THATS hilarious. Nice name and sig.

What? i've been a CoB fan for years and years, the signature is meant in good fun and if you knew anything, you'd know it was made for a thread a while ago which all regular emmbers/fans participated in.

And i know exactly what happens when norther get brought up here, kids get upset and call norther a rip off band. I am also a huge norther, imperanon and kalmah fan, and i find that very unjust. You think you can do better?

Ha, look man, Im a huge kalmah fan as well, Im not dissing you liking bodom or being fans of them, it was a sarcastic comment, it wasnt personal. Youve been a cob fan for years... ok, is that suppose to mean something to me, thats cool, i guess. I've only known them for 2 years. Im not getting upset and calling them a rip off band, I happen to like norther very much, i was just wondering if anyone else noticed this. Ha, chillax. no hard feelings or shit goin on my side.

Ok... So Gav... why is that its always you that gets misunderstood... do s-s-stutter? Or just mumble... I mean for some reason people seem to think that you don't like CoB... :D

Racist.jpg

ah, another idiot :O
similar riff, not the same at all
CoB is much worse with Alexi copying almost whole solos o_O

Norther is more original than CoB will ever be. Some will disagree but that's their problem having such bad ears =)

Abrasive-X said:
ah, another idiot :O
similar riff, not the same at all
CoB is much worse with Alexi copying almost whole solos o_O

Norther is more original than CoB will ever be. Some will disagree but that's their problem having such bad ears =)

I agree 100%, EXCEPT on the "not the same riff" dude, it's identical :D