Hate Band Deathroll

Ok, let's blame the bands that you don't like in this post. I don't fucking care if "it was done three years ago" or "it's already posted on the Ggsdfoasdoiasofi's forum". Let's do it right here and right now. Insult them for recording a fucking shit like Reroute To Remain (if you want to blame In Flames... I would, but I have many groups to blame before In Flames). Don't give a fuck if anyone blames some group that you like a lot, we're here to blame the bands, not to blame us. But you can admit your favourite band's errors or mistakes.

Here I go:

Rhapsody: I used to like these guys (or gays) in the past, but since Symphony Of Enchanted Lands they've been repeating the same formula over and over again. Fuck them, and fuck their "over-a-hundred-million-people" chorus and their Epic Songs Performed To Encourage The Brave Warrior Who Fights Against Ice/Lightning/Fire/Shit Dragons In The Blackest Mountain While Raining Flames And Thunders. And there's more: their videoclips are the worst I've EVEREVEREVER seen.

Blind Guardian: I used to listen to this german band while they were not soooooooooooooooooo known in Barcelona. Nowadays, it seems that if you don't like Blind Guardian you're not human, you're shit. It pisses me off, and their latest album was the fact that made me definitely quit listening to them.

Hammerfall: They are a copy of Manowar, but they don't fucking even know that they have a stupid singer that doesn't reach any high note enough to sing that crappy Power Metal. They're too commercial to be Metal. And their videos suck, suck fucking dragon's dicks! Just download "Renegade"'s one and laugh 'til getting sick. Their guitars suck a lot, and their armors and powers! I hate them!

Norther: I hate them, and I'm sorry because there are many Norther lovers here. I also dislike their singer Petri "I-Wanna-Be-Alexi-Laiho" Lindroos and their style, because I think they do nothing more than play COB's music.

Angra: Another Happy-Power-Poppy Metal band. Their music cannot get through my skull, it's nothing but Stratovarius melodies with a shitty voice.

I'll blame some other groups later on.

Reactions: TheSeldomlaid
Burzum: Stop worshipping Varg! He sucks ass. The music sounds like shit, the production sucks, and it's boring as hell. He deserves to be in prison just for recording that trash! Oh, and he's a fucking idiot too.

Mhh...

HIM: GAH. GAH. GAAAAAH. I don't need to say one more word to this shit.

Mnemic: "IIIIIII can SEEEEEE right THROOOUUUUUUUUUGH YOUUUUUUU". Oh my gosh, that is like... the shittiest Chorus ever? Whoops, we have some runner-ups! Like:

Slipknot: Overrated, crap, stupid, shit, faggots, have totally gay fans, suck dick, make no music, have never even heard the word "Harmonic".

KoRn: See Slipknot.

Cradle of Filth: I hate that Midget.

Insane Clown Posse: WTF? Teh UBAR HARDCORE RONALDMCDONALD BAND? Shoot 'em Dead. o_O;;

Marduk: Ok, now here's something I can laugh about. The Vocalist growls too much, the Drums sound like from St. Anger but played at 3x the Speed... well. Oh, the Production's shitty, too.

Beatles: SO Overrated. People should get over them dying away. I thank Yoko Ono for splitting the Beatles o_o

The Strokes/Hives/Wines/wtfs: Yuck. Yuckyuckyuck.

Trapt: o_O; Wtf? Who came up with the Idea of non-nu-metal-commercialized shit? >_>

Limp Bizkit: "Behind Blue Eyes" is the biggest failed attempt to make a Ballad ever. Hell, they normally suck dick a lotta but THIS is like... the new peak of shit.

Static-X: Man, Wayne Static should meet the Lawnmover Man.

I guess people hate me now XD

Yogota...omfg...WHY did you have to mention Limp Dickshit....I was gonna have something to eat real soon, but... :yuk: well okay, it's my< fault, I didn't have to come to this thread...

Anything on MTV that carson fucko decribes as "MEtal." hey carson, get a clue you over payed, underinformed fuck. and when MTV OR VHI says that they are going to have the top Rock and Roll Videos of all time, DO NOT INCLUDE: NFucked, backdoor boys, spear britney, 100000 degrees (because i sent them to the sun in a beanpod), and tolgetlher, its not rock and roll, its shit.

Thats all i have to say about that.

Oh yeah, pseudo Rock/Metal... previously mentioned "Trapt" fill in that genre, too... and some gay shit here in Germany @_@

For all Germans: "Jeanette Biedermann", the self-claimed "Rock Chick". Yuck²³

bobvex said:
Anything on MTV that carson fucko decribes as "MEtal." hey carson, get a clue you over payed, underinformed fuck. and when MTV OR VHI says that they are going to have the top Rock and Roll Videos of all time, DO NOT INCLUDE: NFucked, backdoor boys, spear britney, 100000 degrees (because i sent them to the sun in a beanpod), and tolgetlher, its not rock and roll, its shit.

Thats all i have to say about that.

haha.. while we're doing the whole band name parody thing, a few funny one's i've heard are:
feces of a brown
morbid anus
slapnuts

A Fire Inside said:
Ok, let's blame the bands that you don't like in this post. I don't fucking care if "it was done three years ago" or "it's already posted on the Ggsdfoasdoiasofi's forum". Let's do it right here and right now. Insult them for recording a fucking shit like Reroute To Remain (if you want to blame In Flames... I would, but I have many groups to blame before In Flames). Don't give a fuck if anyone blames some group that you like a lot, we're here to blame the bands, not to blame us. But you can admit your favourite band's errors or mistakes.

Here I go:

Rhapsody: I used to like these guys (or gays) in the past, but since Symphony Of Enchanted Lands they've been repeating the same formula over and over again. Fuck them, and fuck their "over-a-hundred-million-people" chorus and their Epic Songs Performed To Encourage The Brave Warrior Who Fights Against Ice/Lightning/Fire/Shit Dragons In The Blackest Mountain While Raining Flames And Thunders. And there's more: their videoclips are the worst I've EVEREVEREVER seen.

Blind Guardian: I used to listen to this german band while they were not soooooooooooooooooo known in Barcelona. Nowadays, it seems that if you don't like Blind Guardian you're not human, you're shit. It pisses me off, and their latest album was the fact that made me definitely quit listening to them.

Hammerfall: They are a copy of Manowar, but they don't fucking even know that they have a stupid singer that doesn't reach any high note enough to sing that crappy Power Metal. They're too commercial to be Metal. And their videos suck, suck fucking dragon's dicks! Just download "Renegade"'s one and laugh 'til getting sick. Their guitars suck a lot, and their armors and powers! I hate them!

Norther: I hate them, and I'm sorry because there are many Norther lovers here. I also dislike their singer Petri "I-Wanna-Be-Alexi-Laiho" Lindroos and their style, because I think they do nothing more than play COB's music.

Angra: Another Happy-Power-Poppy Metal band. Their music cannot get through my skull, it's nothing but Stratovarius melodies with a shitty voice.

I'll blame some other groups later on.
This dude ROX!!!! I dont agree with any of the bands he hates... but reaosn he rocks HE TELL US WHAT HE HATES and he aint afraid to do it!! ROCK ON MAN! FUCK THE MAINSTREAM!

Serge... said:
Burzum: Stop worshipping Varg! He sucks ass. The music sounds like shit, the production sucks, and it's boring as hell. He deserves to be in prison just for recording that trash! Oh, and he's a fucking idiot too.
Well done guy! I like Burzum, but this is a game... unleash your fucking hate inside!!!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i'll forgive you since you were listening to twisted sister....
TWISTED FUCKING SISTER RULES!!!!!!!!111111ONEONEONE

@Yogota: Yeah, it should be this way!!!!

And more bands to blame:

Rammstein: Fucking stupid germans who try to be "metal" and "punk" mixed with "goth" style and a lot of fucking filth more. There is absolutely nothing behind their guitars!

Amon Amarth: They try to be viking doing the same song again and again, repeating the same chords and lyrics a looooooooot of times. To be viking listen to Thyrfing (I don't know even if I spell it well or not)

Nightwish: Their power-metal melodies do not combine with Tarja's voice, and they are not Gothic! NO WAY! Even Stratovarius are more Gothic than Nightwish!