okay wats up with this shit.

schmidy515

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Apr 26, 2006
Wilmington,DE
im watching the History Channel and its the Columbine episode.its so funny how they blame a lot of their insane problems on the music.its like the media and government want to say if youre into that specific kinda music youre goin to hell.rappers do the same thing and kill ppl but it seems that no one talks shit on them.

well they all think that every metal song goes...

DEATH DEATH DEATH I WANA SLIT YOUR THROAT AND SHOVE A FETUS IN THE HOLE AND FUCK THE FETUS DEAD!!!!!! DEATH FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

and if evey metal song did go like that, then yeah i'd be worried too. But they don't (well most of them don't :D). so they have an uber biased opinion on somethign theyve never listened to.

Also, Metal to them is Hatebreed and Hardcore Screamo.

but on tv they were saying its all Marilyn Mansons fault cuz he was popular back then and thye dressed like that.but they hardely blame the fact that the kids were verbally harrased.

schmidy515 said:
but on tv they were saying its all Marilyn Mansons fault cuz he was popular back then and thye dressed like that.but they hardely blame the fact that the kids were verbally harrased.

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. They had the shit harassed out of them when they were in school. That IMO is the real reason why this happened (not that I'm trying to justify their actions, though this is all too often the case) Since our school's merger between 2 districts 7 years ago, 13 people commited suicide, most of them were people riddiculed and tormented in school. There was a lot of talk like "we should do something about this", but nothing ever happened. Our high school is even rated the "most violent" in our state, though I think that title is bogus. I'm glad I'm out of that place though.

I agree with random person here.

I usually don't agree with people but this, I do. Mainly because:

http://www.karisable.com/loukaitis.htm

Barry was a childhood friend of mine.

Edit: Nevermind, it is relevant.
They say the 1992 video for Pearl Jam's "Jeremy," in part, inspired 14-year-old Barry Loukaitis to act out like the troubled youth of the song.

yeah it just pisses me off to say its the music they listen to.you know what the kids didnt deserve to be killed but that should be a lesson to kids nowadays.if you dont wanna die dont talk shit.

i understand i wont win,because the government can be gay.but it bothers the shit out of me that these famous rappers can murder ppl but they can get a way with it.