Hmmmmmmm

xoxicedearthxox

New Metal Member
May 8, 2002
Denver, CO
Visit site
ok youre the one here who needs to decide whether you like my posts or not, not me who has to make my mind about what i say. i know what i say, and i say it, whether you like it or not. and i dont care if you like it or not. im sure you dont care what other people think of your posts too, so dont get all butthurt.
and i guess you never knew SHERLOCK that when people say they'd kill for something, thats a FIGURE OF SPEECH!! why dont you go and get that brain of yours checked on, its either running high on mileage or its just fading out. i'd use jumper cables and help ya out but unfortunately it doesnt work that way. or maybe ford gave you your brain and everytime you attempt a thought, your brain farts, kinda like how ford cars explode after you start em.
oh and by the way, as for calling me icedcock, it seems to me that you like icedcocks, but i think you should stick to flamingcocks instead, that rather sounds like your kinda thing to me.
:devil: :devil:

GODDAMN MAN.....this is proof enough that your a cock......you cant even post properly

you left me two of the same thing you dick shit hair lip piss drinker.

hahahhhahahhahahaha

Originally posted by ledmag
GODDAMN MAN.....this is proof enough that your a cock......you cant even post properly

you left me two of the same thing you dick shit hair lip piss drinker.

hahahhhahahhahahaha

if the piece of shit server on this site wouldnt have been fucking up then you wouldnt have to read it a third time. so fuck you and your prejudgmental ways.