TEE>>My IQ seems to bother you

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
WHy is that?

Youve turned into a real BITCH you know that. You are a cunt. I am sorry i ever chatted with you.

YOu see, i dont feel the need to act smart around here, i dont feel the need to throw my brain around in this place. It woyld get me nowhere.

I come here, like others, to have fun.

If i want to let my IQ show, ill go to a forum which requires that, like say, a PBS forum, or teh discovery channel forum, etc.

YOu can either face that as a fact, or you can pretend your getting married to that guy who I am now having peace with. Thats all i have to say to you. From here on out, you and should ignore each other. You seem to think yourself so MOTHERFUCKING mature, then fuckin act like it, and shut your mouth.

When exactly did all of this start...Tee's thread about how the forum is being taken over by children,I assume...but it's all gotten so old and repetative that I'm not really concearned w/when it started,just when it will end...soon,I hope.It's been stressed often enough that this isn't a place where,uh,maturity is required,it's just a place that we check out to chat w/others.

I agree. It should stop. Its hard when ppl continue to single you out. Yes, i know im singling her out, doing to her what she is doing to me.

Perhaps in a day or so, hopefully sooner, it will end, and we can all either get along, or ignore each other.

Originally posted by ledmag
Its hard when ppl continue to single you out. Yes, i know im singling her out, doing to her what she is doing to me.

Well,when someone starts a thread proclaiming that the members of this message board are childish,it's not like they're asking NOT to be singled out and personally insulted...

If we fucking hate each other, that's alright. Let's just shut the hell up about it.

Yeah, it keeps happening and I'm too lazy to continuously log in and out.

Oh, and fuck. (my required profanity)

"I agree. It should stop."

then why don't you let it fuckin die...here's ANOTHER thread for three people who expressed their dislike towards the current state of the board.it was ONE thread and you (not only ledmag) have made like ten out of it.seems that you are the actual whiners to me.

"Why cant you have your fun, and let us have our fun. ITs easy man."

i can't imagine how i'm not letting you have your fun by not liking it,and expressing this opinion of mine a couple of times...

and yes,we two are getting along pretty well the last months(after the whole september 11th stuff) and I think we still do...no bad feelings from me,just my opinion.

Originally posted by Dragonlord
"I agree. It should stop."

then why don't you let it fuckin die...here's ANOTHER thread for three people who expressed their dislike towards the current state of the board.it was ONE thread and you (not only ledmag) have made like ten out of it.seems that you are the actual whiners to me.

"Why cant you have your fun, and let us have our fun. ITs easy man."

i can't imagine how i'm not letting you have your fun by not liking it,and expressing this opinion of mine a couple of times...

and yes,we two are getting along pretty well the last months(after the whole september 11th stuff) and I think we still do...no bad feelings from me,just my opinion.

You and i have been folloeing each other around having a DEBATE which is spanning around 6 or 7 threads. DEBATE IS WHAT YOU AND I ARE DOING. DEBATE BEING THE KEY WORD. We are not getting out of hand with each other.

TEEPAPER on the other hand, she is folloeing my posts around somewhat and dogging out the shit i post. I asked her to fill me in on the problem, since she and I had gotten along. SHe never replied with a good debate type answer. SHe flamed, she poked fun, she acted stupid when she found that my IQ is actually 124. So she has asked me to post threads with her name on them.

Im finished with her. In my mind, she is a piece of shit. Thats just my opinion and it means nothing to anyone but me. I could make a whole fucken page about how much i now dislike her. BUt i am only making threads addressed to her when she more or less askes me to.

less.
I didn't ask you to do that.
that reaction was supposed to be a joke, see? no, you don't.
I even had to push you with my comments (which I actually didn't do, I just commented), so that you can form yours on me being a piece of shit, all of a sudden. my-my, Ben-Hur.

no, the beating wasnt really a joke, but who knew? It could have been, really it could have.

later man. DOnt drown. Hold your breath as you put your face under the spray.

Holy testicle Tuesday, that's how you survive the shower? Whoa.

yep, easy hey? Turkeys drown themselves when they are young. The stupid fuckers look up as it rains. The mother has to wrap her wings around the stupid fuckers.