TEE>>WHat crawled up your ass and died?

Originally posted by ledmag

ok, let me this strieght, you think i should not cnverse with younger ppl, but you want to?

MAn, tell it like it is, not lik eyou want it to be.
Not about the age of ppl you talk to, but the shit you say.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
I know age isn't what's important,what someone writes is what is important.

Well, in some cases, Half the stuff i wrote i dont intend ppl to take serious.

Its ones outlook that what means something to me.

So, let me see. I'm 14, so all of the stuff I post is automatically meaningless, immature bullshit? Alright. Cool.

Originally posted by metalized
I said sissy like and i xplained the reason. To my eyes.

You can flame, and argue, but cursing someone is other thing, i said.
You are not sissy in the seual meaning ofcourse, but i say that cursing on-line in public, for me is sissy like.

Well, thats your opinion, and you ahve that right to fell that way.

BUt think about it. I grew up around ppl who cursed with everybreath. I do manual labor, ppl curse all around me. IT s ahbbit,.

ANd as i said, should i think lesser of you cause you dont curse?

Not about the age of ppl you talk to, but the shit you say.

Listen, did you ever notice that i almost always left you and your gang alone in your epic silly threads? I did you know.

DId i say your were a flop fuck cause your alls threads were not my style? NO I DID NOT.

Excuse the fuck out of me cause i was one of the 300 ppl who was takling about MASTERFUCKENBATION. One of those 300 being WD.

SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND GIVE THE SAME TO ME

No dude, you think about it. I have no intention to start cursing, although i will lose your respect.

If you think cursing (this way when typing and posting in this forum) is bad, stop doing it. ;) And don't tell me that you don't think before you post.... :eek:

No dude, you think about it. I have no intention to start cursing, although i will lose your respect.

If you think cursing (this way when typing and posting in this forum) is bad, stop doing it. ;) And don't tell me that you don't think before you post.... :eek:

Your acting stupid. or your not paying attention.

I SAID>

SHOULD I GET MAD BECOUSE YOU DONT CURSE?

NO I SHOULD NOT. ITS NOTHING TO ME THAT YOU DONT CURSE, the same as it is nothing to you that i do.

WHAT I ALSO SAID IS<>>>

you are calling me a sissy cause i curse. SHould i call you a flop fuck becouse you dont?

I dont care if you curse or not. If you did, i would not think lesser of you.

Now tell me you read my replies before you post.

Listen, did you ever notice that i almost always left you and your gang alone in your epic silly threads? I did you know.

DId i say your were a flop fuck cause your alls threads were not my style? NO I DID NOT.

Excuse the fuck out of me cause i was one of the 300 ppl who was takling about MASTERFUCKENBATION. One of those 300 being WD.

SAY WHAT YOU WANT AND GIVE THE SAME TO ME
What style? They are public dude. If you wanted to say smtg you should have done it. ;)

What leave alone? WD is not active part of this forum, you are. he is observer, you are poster. We have chatted together, that is why it affects more.

I say what i want. just hit the refresh button. :lol:

Cursing is natural. Hmmm... Masturbating and telling about is natural... And why is everyone at MSC? Isnt he natural for him as well? (even tho i dunno if led did attack him)

Ok, you have fun then. But don't whin cause some ppl are hard on your posts (not at you cause i dunno you, of course).

But since it is here and i read it... u know... Immaturity and all... :lol:

What style? They are public dude. If you wanted to say smtg you should have done it. ;)

What leave alone? WD is not active part of this forum, you are. he is observer, you are poster. We have chatted together, that is why it affects more.

I say what i want. just hit the refresh button. :lol:

The fact is dumb ass ( i hate to call you a dumb ass, but dude, your not comprehending here), i didnt reply to your stupid fuckin childesh threads cause i had no need to. Why would i just flame you cause i cant relate to what your conversing about?

SHit ,man, why dont you just stop replying to this thread, cause you really cant get the whole pic here. You cant see the light for the forest.

Go pretend you and tee are married or something and leave us to our childesh cursing evil ways why dont you.

Cursing is natural. Hmmm... Masturbating and telling about is natural... And why is everyone at MSC? Isnt he natural for him as well? (even tho i dunno if led did attack him)

Ok, you have fun then. But don't whin cause some ppl are hard on your posts (not at you cause i dunno you, of course).

But since it is here and i read it... u know... Immaturity and all... :lol:

Tehn name other ppl who said shit about jerking, why just single me out?

ANd
its one thing to tlak about concensual sex amongst HUMANS. ITs another to talk about sucking a fucking horses dick man. Get with program here.

I dont care if you and TEE and others dont like me, I DONT FUCKIN CARE. Unless you want things to get out of hand here fast, we need to stop the fuckinwhinning.

You and TEE and a few others are acting as if we are in STREET GANGS here. Your gang fucks off about pertending to get married, posting smileis, etc. The otehrs post silly shit about jerking etc.......its all the same bud, just different subjects.

Your gang fucks off about pertending to get married, posting smileis, etc. The otehrs post silly shit about jerking etc.......its all the same bud, just different subjects.
It is not pretending dude. ;)

Ok, from me peace. I spoke my words. Just that for MSC it might be natural as well.

Bye now

shit fire man. We got nowhere here.

You and i need not chat anymore. EVER. If you cant handle a fuckin word, like FUCK, then im sorry i ever thought you were a cool guy.

LIVE AND LEARN I SAY.

well, the other members of M's so called GANG has not arived yet. This thread may get large before its over.

Its pathetic that we even need to have a discussion of this nature.

But i suppose when you have biased ppl, like M, and a few, thats what you get. I have a feeling this place is going to be hot for a while. Either hot, or nearly empty. Oh well, ill still be here. ANd i will still curse when it slips out. And i will continue to keep my stance on those fuckers being HYP_O_CRYTES.

shit fire man. We got nowhere here.

You and i need not chat anymore. EVER. If you cant handle a fuckin word, like FUCK, then im sorry i ever thought you were a cool guy.

LIVE AND LEARN I SAY.
I can take all the words, but used in a right way. For fun and all, but this is way beyond fun... It is MSC like. ;)

If you meet me, then have opinon on me, till then have opinion on my posts. Virtually cool dude.

bye...
:headbang:

well, the other members of M's so called GANG has not arived yet. This thread may get large before its over.

Its pathetic that we even need to have a discussion of this nature.

But i suppose when you have biased ppl, like M, and a few, thats what you get. I have a feeling this place is going to be hot for a while. Either hot, or nearly empty. Oh well, ill still be here. ANd i will still curse when it slips out. And i will continue to keep my stance on those fuckers being HYP_O_CRYTES.
Not hypocrite dude. Get a grip of yourself and stop flaming. It is easy to post whatever. I was never hypocrite. I just didn't like some things and i posted them.

dude, if you cant get what ive been saying right here on the net, then you wouldnt get it in real life either,.

NO offence dude, but your just as out of hand as you say I am.

LIVE AND LET LIVE MAN. GODDAMN DUDE! JUST LET LIVE AND GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE. DONT CURSE, OR CURSE, I DONT CARE!!!!!

Im just getting tired of repeating the same thing to you over and over and over and over. You just arent getting it. WHy> I do not know, everyone else who has posted in this trhead had gotten the point.