TEE>>WHat crawled up your ass and died?

All i say is fuck age as well.

And yes you are sissy-like making posts like that.

And i won't become one by giving you the same wish.

Originally posted by metalized
It is easy to say fuck off in a board, dude. I am not elitist and i have been here for longer than what you think so, if you don't know better keep your mouth shut. I didn't say yuo lack intelligence. I have never been elitist, or a snob but i can spot some things i don't like. Hmmm... Nvrmind... I am too old to talk to you... :lol: :rolleyes:tome ;)

ok. i will ask YOU a question, if you don't mind:

how would YOU like this board to be? what would make it perfect for you? i am just interested exactly where you stand on this

My IQ is 124/........big fucken deal.
WHats wrong with us getting fired up and having a good time? At least i will still have MUCH fun when im 50, if i make it that far. ANd at least when i do get old, i will have lots things to look back on say "well, maybe i shouldnt have done soem of that stuff, but fuck it, i had a good time.

LIVE AND LET LIVE PPL.

WD JERKS HIS TOOL AS WELL.

AND WD CONTRIBUTES TO JERK THREADS. THAT MEANS HE APPROVES.

this is pathetic of you ppl to grip about the age of members. DO some of you think there should be an age limit.

Maybe some ppl think we need an off topic neversection, that way the board will lagg more than it does already.

damn BWD, you are too fucking young, if ever we meet I will have to buy you some disposable razors for your future, ha ha, just kidding.

but seriously you do posess knowledge, man. I'm willing to give props to anyone who I can spot a decent quality or capacity in.

there, now that I've buttered you up with flattery, will you blow me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you don't need to, buddy, you've incinuated it enough already.

and you are not an elitist? you are getting on everyon for not being "mature" enough or up to your standards. sound like the apotheosis of elitism.

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
im 15, now u know 2 ages
:lol: and i am 12. and 89. now you know either two or three ages. Age is of not importance. ;) I would like to talk to ppl of much younger age for they have to offer to me (some of them).

At least on a messageboard,or over the internet in general,the only way you find out someone's age is if they tell you or you ask them OR if you're really good at analyzing what they say.Other than that,you can only "judge"or form an opinion about them based on reading what they write...which,I think,is great.

Originally posted by lizard
damn BWD, you are too fucking young, if ever we meet I will have to buy you some disposable razors for your future, ha ha, just kidding.

but seriously you do posess knowledge, man. I'm willing to give props to anyone who I can spot a decent quality or capacity in.

there, now that I've buttered you up with flattery, will you blow me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha, you are SO immature! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Black Winter Day

you don't need to, buddy, you've incinuated it enough already.

and you are not an elitist? you are getting on everyon for not being "mature" enough or up to your standards. sound like the apotheosis of elitism.
No ,it is called judging ppl. :)

Ok , im a sissy for calling some one a dick. WHat are you for calling me a sissy.

It doesnt matter if you curse or not, aflame is a flame. Analyze yourself a bit pal.

Should i get pissed cause you dont fucking curse enough? NO
Give me the same

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
At least on a messageboard,or over the internet in general,the only way you find out someone's age is if they tell you or you ask them OR if you're really good at analyzing what they say.Other than that,you can only "judge"or form an opinion about them based on reading what they write...which,I think,is great.
... or if you check their profile. :lol:
Still AGE IS NOT IMPORTANT. WTF is wrong w you? Dont you read?

:lol: and i am 12. and 89. now you know either two or three ages. Age is of not importance. ;) I would like to talk to ppl of much younger age for they have to offer to me (some of them).

ok, let me this strieght, you think i should not cnverse with younger ppl, but you want to?

MAn, tell it like it is, not lik eyou want it to be.

... or if you check their profile. :lol:
Still AGE IS NOT IMPORTANT. WTF is wrong w you? Dont you read?

ASK YOURSELF THAT SAME QUESTION M., SInce you brought age into this, non of US did buddy, it was YOU.

Keep up here man, it will help the flow of things...(here i am being a fuckin sissy again)

Originally posted by ledmag

Ok , im a sissy for calling some one a dick. WHat are you for calling me a sissy.

It doesnt matter if you curse or not, aflame is a flame. Analyze yourself a bit pal.

Should i get pissed cause you dont fucking curse enough? NO
Give me the same
I said sissy like and i xplained the reason. To my eyes.

You can flame, and argue, but cursing someone is other thing, i said.
You are not sissy in the seual meaning ofcourse, but i say that cursing on-line in public, for me is sissy like.