TEE>>WHat crawled up your ass and died?

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
HUH?

Your being a real bitch ass lately.

I asked you in your children thread what was wrong, i askked you not to take offence. Ive seen your smart ass shit that youve beein throwing my way in many threads around here.

SO just tell us, or just tell me, whatever, tell us just what is your problem.

It will make things much easier, if we know whats bothering you, and why the sudden change. I did enjoy chatting with you in the past. YOu seemed very open minded, you seemed as if you could tell a joke from a real flame. \\Perhaps im having trouble seeing the difference between a reall joke and flame here. Please just fill me in on this if you dont mind. And if you dont want to, then just hit the ignore button on my profile, if im making you sick or anything.

Thank you

No, dude.
Listen. Used to be fun chatting w ppl here. Lately i find it disgusting. What Nevermore forum? :rolleyes: Does this look like one? Do you remember mentioning anything about jerking off in the times you mention? But after your friends came you have made this forum into a kindengarden. All fucked up.
I am talking fro myself saying that it was nice talking w u and other guys here. Now it just kills the will to discuss w ppl who jerk off in front of their wives.

You have changed a lot dude. And narrot has. And nolordy a bit. but this is not fun anymore. it is shitty and totally unintelligent. C what dragonlord writes in that thread. the dude is right.

BWD is a kid, you are 10 years older. doesn show the difference tho. Sorry, but this is true.

And you really talk like an asshole and like a sissy. Cause it is sissy to perform that kind of swearing/provoking to a person you ll never c. Flaming w arguements is other thing. All this shit here is crazy.

What have you created? ;)

Not a Nevermore forum anymore. :cry: Even True Light had to had his rebirth to b able to re-enter this place. :lol:

I dont mean that it has to be explicitely about nevermore. ;)

So if there is nothing new about nevermore we make threads about wacking off?
:bah:

well, i dont care how old th efolks are, i lik ethem

As far as the jerk stuff goes, sorry if it bothered anyone. WE(some of us) were playin around with the sex shit, just talkin about it. I wasnt the only one.

I havent changed at all. If i have, ive grown nicer, and easier to get on with. I was a pure cock head in the beggining of this new forum, same as i was in the old forum.

ALl i know is, i like you, i still like TEE, dragon etc.

My plan is to get along with everyone here. If soemone cant get on with me, fine, they dont have to.

If you guys want to talk nevermore, then make a thread about the band. Personally, i cant think of a new thread or topic on nevermore to discuss. When the new cd comes out, yeah, im sure the environment around here will change.

I cant believe you guys cant like soemone cause they are younger.

TL is rebirth cause someone stole his nick.

ASSHOLE, yeah, my dad calls me that. he says " i love you son, buit your an asshole". SO what, you cna take me for who i am, or leave me. I will be sorry to lose soem of you as "friends" but hey, thats life isnt it.

there was a few whack threads, if you dont like them, dont read them. No offence. but there are lots of trheads i dont reply to, cuase i either dont like the tiopic, cant relate, etc. Its no big deal to me. POst on what you want, and give the same to others.

i dont know why THEY dont make Nevermore threads... they complain enough to show that they want a nevermore discussion... so metalized, whatever, you make a thread and we'll respond to it

Originally posted by metalized

BWD is a kid, you are 10 years older. doesn show the difference tho. Sorry, but this is true.

you. . . don't. . . even. . . know me! in fact, i've never seen you before, hmmm. . . guess you didn't make a lasting impression. first off I HAVE A LIFE, interests that involve reading, studying, music, and having a REAL SOCIAL LIFE. do you think a heavy metal message board is a high priority for me? no. do you think i care how much of my intelligence i show when i post here? no. this is a place TO HAVE FUN, to talk with all my friends here. i generally get along with *most* people here, there are only a few people like yourself who want to ruin it for everyone else. for you, this board probably means much more to you than socializing and having fun. in that case, i take it as a compliment that you assume i lack intelligence due to a couple posts of mine you may have seen. if you had paid more attention to my posting, you would see that i post about much more than just the goofy stuff i say to my friends here (ledmag, neal, RIP50, narrot, and MANY more), and you know what? none of them seem to care about the maturity of posts. only you OUTSIDERS, who i hardly ever see here, come and get on everyone's case for not being "mature" enough in our posts. fuck off, you god damned elitist tight-ass, i don't like you and your type. i suggest you get a REAL life instead of wasting your time worrying about what a couple people post about on a message board. seriously. take a big look at your life, find out what is REALLY important. you will find yourself less of a bastard to others, and you *might* improve your social skills as well.

Originally posted by ledmag
POst on what you want, and give the same to others.
yeah,that's exactly what I felt w/those ppl who would have negative things to say about my pieces of writing that I posted here...even though most of the problem was me not being able to handle what they called "constructive critisizm"...speaking of stories...check out my thread for one that I'm working on now...it's on the second page,*shameless self-premotion*many ppl are saying that it's actually pretty good*not shameless self-premotion*...Anyway...

:lol:

No, well the dudes that entered here and are your friends, better go out and drink beer.

Ok, it might be a matter of understanding humor and fun, but you can't deny that lately you ve been more than MSC in some matters.

Personally i respect narrot for his brains and he is way younger than me. And the only one that i know his age. Except you, dragonlord, tee and all.

it used to be fun. Not about personal feelings, but wtf? this is not a sex forum. Opeth is. :lol:

Seriously, you could do better.
if you wanna laugh your ass off by sharing these things, call your friends go out, or visit at home and have beers and talk about all that. that is fun. now you just post in a public kinda board. That is the difference.

Nothing wrong w the young. They are just young, have lotsa free time and make this forum a kndengarden. It is just observation.

OH, and i didnt make the whack threads, but me and WD did reply on them.

And as far as my wife and I, well, tee told me that i hadnt been boiling in yrs, well, if she wants to lay flat on her back and get the old dong ramed in and out, just plain boring sex, then thats fine with me. ALl i know is, im gonna post what i want, and im not going to give a hairy rats BALLS who like it or who doesnt.

I may be 29 yrs old, and friends with some younger ppl here, YOu knw what, THATS FINE. That means that age means nothing to me as far as chatting with ppl.

An old dude talked to me the other day. I was in the Jeep, my wife was in the grocery store. Was i supposed to roll my window up and not talk to him cause he was older than fuicken dirt? Was he supposed to NOT walk up to a totle stranger and and say hi and spark a convo?

Thats fucken crazy. FUck age. If ppl get along thats great. The whole world needs to loosen up a bit.

BUt hey, Im a SISSY right. FUCK YOU!

Originally posted by Black Winter Day

you. . . don't. . . even. . . know me! in fact, i've never seen you before, hmmm. . . guess you didn't make a lasting impression. first off I HAVE A LIFE, interests that involve reading, studying, music, and having a REAL SOCIAL LIFE. do you think a heavy metal message board is a high priority for me? no. do you think i care how much of my intelligence i show when i post here? no. this is a place TO HAVE FUN, to talk with all my friends here. i generally get along with *most* people here, there are only a few people like yourself who want to ruin it for everyone else. for you, this board probably means much more to you than socializing and having fun. in that case, i take it as a compliment that you assume i lack intelligence due to a couple posts of mine you may have seen. if you had paid more attention to my posting, you would see that i post about much more than just the goofy stuff i say to my friends here (ledmag, neal, RIP50, narrot, and MANY more), and you know what? none of them seem to care about the maturity of posts. only you OUTSIDERS, who i hardly ever see here, come and get on everyone's case for not being "mature" enough in our posts. fuck off, you god damned elitist tight-ass, i don't like you and your type. i suggest you get a REAL life instead of wasting your time worrying about what a couple people post about on a message board. seriously. take a big look at your life, find out what is REALLY important. you will find yourself less of a bastard to others, and you *might* improve your social skills as well.
It is easy to say fuck off in a board, dude. I am not elitist and i have been here for longer than what you think so, if you don't know better keep your mouth shut. I didn't say yuo lack intelligence. I have never been elitist, or a snob but i can spot some things i don't like. Hmmm... Nvrmind... I am too old to talk to you... :lol: :rolleyes:tome ;)