i do not hate cara

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
aparently there is some sort of confusion over whether or not i hate cara. i dont. you should not take things i say seriously. i am a fool, and make jackass comments nonstop. thats what i do. i thought you guys would know by now, but i guess sometimes its too deadpan or whatever. so yeh. i dont hate cara. i dont hate any of you (except for some of you). see? i did it again. im an idiot like that.

I love you, neal. *hug* :D

and we all know.... it's simply impossible to hate Cara. she is just lovable. adorable... :Spin: :)

Chromatose said:
you know who i hate?

that ugly dog, shrike.

"Do you hate me????"

sickDog.jpg

One of the 80 people who know her AIM will notify her then. I do think she was just having a bad day. To hate Cara, you have to be a controlling dyke that hangs around with lanky queers. (See: Lina.) :D

Marksveld said:
WTF, how are you listening to Nasheim. +10 awesome for you.
i dled the 2 songs off the website a few months ago...when are you gettin some copies of the cd? i was just gonna buy it off erik.

neal said:
i dled the 2 songs off the website a few months ago...when are you gettin some copies of the cd? i was just gonna buy it off erik.

We have tape copies of Undergang and we're eventually going to have some Evighet/Undergang CDs as well.. go ahead and order it from Erik if you dont wanna wait a long time. GREAT stuff!

If you want a tape, let me know though. They might be rare some day.