i do not hate cara

yay neal!! sorry, i just didn't know what to think. i mean, you posted it in my feeling like crap thread, and then you didn't deny it later when i talked to you. so i was upset (even more than i already was about leaving) because i thought we were on good terms. so yay this makes me feel better. *bosom*

CT I LOVE YOUR METALIUM PICTURE , I wish Caffery would of stayed witht he band after their first cd though or Frost either one. And Terrana

ct_thrash said:
yeah i know. suckage.

AND I LOVE SUSPERIA <3 <3 <3

awesome your the perfect womam ive never met and you have a strange affliction to poop,
YEAH THE NEW SUSPERIA IS FUCKING AWESOME as soon as CHEMISTRY kicks in its like I orgasm for 45 minutes and black out and forget who I am only remembering that I probably had a good time in the dark.

:lol:
i keep unlimited in my cd player pretty much all the time now. i have to put my headphones on to go to sleep and to go back to sleep when i wake up early in the morning and hear people talking about me. like this morning i heard muffled voices "cara"...."sex" uuugggghhhi can't listen to that. so i went through unlimited about 3 more times before i fell back asleep. just thinking about "devil may care" makes me want to buttdance in the library right now!!!

just thinking about "devil may care" makes me want to buttdance in the library right now!!![/QUOTE]

HAHA ILL DO IT FOR YOU

DEVIL MAY CARE AHHHH UHAHHHHH AHHHHH UHAHHH , Home sweet heLl has a really odd strumming pattern in the chorus but was the funnest song to sit down and figure out on guitar. Sorry i have a very acute fondness for that album. I didnt even know it was out yet and friend of mine boguht it and sold it to me CAUSE HE DIDNT LIKE IT. What a retard. He listened to it once.

suspiria.jpg