hmmmmmmm

xoxicedearthxox

New Metal Member
May 8, 2002
Denver, CO
Visit site
ok i think you're the one here who needs to make up your mind on whether you like anything i write. but you know what, i dont care, that is the least of my concerns. this is the last thing im typing in this thread, so im going on, and you should do the same.
and i guess you didnt realize SHERLOCK that when someone says that they'd "kill to....." IS A FIGURE OF SPEECH!! you need a brain check buddy, cuz its fartin like no other. give it a tuneup, would ya. either you've been runnin it for a while or you need a new one. or maybe ford gave you your brain, everytime you try to think your brain farts, kind like how everytime you start a ford car it explodes.
oh and as for calling me iced cock, you must like iced cocks, huh, but i think you should stick to the flaming cocks instead, that sounds more like you. :devil: :devil: :devil:

hahahahhahha

shut your COCK hole kiddio....cause its flappin again

SO now we come to YOU being a LIAR

You lie fuck wad...you say you dont care, but you do...If you didnt care..this would not be your last post.....you would not have posted at all.

So, im glad your not postin again,,,cause i dont fuck with liers...especialy bad liars like you...oh, and your a POSER to boot.

So what if i like ICED EARTH...like i have said...NOTHING IS WHOLEY GOOD.....IF YOU CANT FIND A FAULT IN SOMETHING,,,THEN YOU HAVE NOT LOOKED HARD ENOUGH.....

AND
your are a retard..if you were not, then you would not have mistaken my thread as a FLAME.....you would have known it was simply my OPINION.......

you flamed first, then i flamed afetr..now your a quiter......and your a loser....you a bad loser too, cause you started and you dont have the guts to finish it.

So fuck off you little hunk of shit....your wasteing my time....

And just so everyone else knows, since you so fuckin stupid you forgot to add my name in your big post........you fucken retard.....sheesh...fuckers like you have no clue in life.....

ANY-WAY........this thread is for me..........