world of shit

This revolution you speak of was designed to usurp godlovers, not black people. Sorry, son, get your own idea.

I'm not talking about black people, I'm talking about the African American culture. Now, if after so many posts you still can't grasp this concept, well go fuck yourself.

Again, mankind in general is greedy, materialistic. It is in human nature. Pretty much everyone is greedy in some way, shape, or form. Greedy for power, greedy for wealth, greedy for land, etc. You see, I don't believe that humans are inherently evil, well, maybe in a way, but it is more than that. In human nature, there is a balance of good and evil, greed, generosity, hate, love, bigotry, equality. But the evil overrules the good in power. Evil can brainwash a person into believing that what they are doing isn't really evil. And also, the universal human trait is laziness and it is so much easier to do something evil than to do something good, so humans are of course going to be evil more often than good. Of course, for me to say what is evil and what is not is ridiculous also, since I am only human. But it is just what I believe what is evil and what is not. So let Guerrilla believe what he wants to, it' not like he's going to lead a revolution to wipe out all African Americans, and believe what you want to.

All you fucking dumbasses are a bunch of racists. If I were black and I said all this shit you wouldn't give me a hard time. You argue and disagree with me cause I'm white. Well there you go shove it cumcakes.

WHEN WILL YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULLS ITS NOT AFRICAN AMERICANS!!!!!!! AN AFRICAN AMERICAN IS SOMEONE WHOS BORN IN AFRICA THEN IMMIGRATES TO THE UNITED STATES AND THEN BECOMES A CITIZEN, NOT SOMEONE WHOSE GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDPAPPY WAS BROUGHT OVER HERE ON SOME SLAVE SHIP AND HAVE NEVER EVEN SET FOOT ON AFRICAN SOIL!!!:mad: GEEZ!

I actually get where Gureilla is coming form. You see all these destitute black kids walking round in $130 trainers and desinger clothng just because some rap icon does it. They are fucking themselves over and thinking its for theri own good.
That said i dont agree with any sort of censorship of ideas. I hate some of whats been said but i defend your right to say it. It's an opinion and if we all spouted the same bullshit it *may* get a bit tedious.
FREE SPEACH
LIBERTY
AND A BOILED EGG!

guerilla,
i used to respect your opinions an insight. but this is beyond incompitent. the desire to earn money has nothing to do with color. that would be like saying metallica ISNT money hungry, which is a line of bullshit. you're very mallcorian in your line of thought. perhaps too much time spent gargling draino instead of getting the needed facts/hypothesis to make any of your points relevant.
instead you just look like a malltard.
why not go up to van, or mike tyson and say fuck african americans???? come on, i dare you. what a dolt.
anyway, they would kill you. you're obviously a confused little boy with no real knowledge of the word yet. and maybe while you're in school: instead of throwing pencils into the ceiling squares, you should open a book or two and learn something about different cultures.
and by the way, unless you are 100% native american decent, you ARENT from america kid.
your hitleristic ideals seem like they came directly off the short bus. take care, my toast is done.

First of all, I am not an American. Second of all, the fact that African Americans are black means nothing to me. I am talking about mainstream rap encouraging a materialistic way of life, and African American kids going along with it!!! How many times do I have to explain this before you accept it, I'm not judging anyone on the basis of race. Why the hell does everybody not get it. Probably cause all you Americans are scared shitless to talk about things that might involve groups of different races, even though what you say has really nothing to do with race.

In fairness metal and rap are mainly segregated anyway. I dont know any black people into metal, and only a couple of white girls into rap.
The whole political correctness thing is getting way out of hand. If most black people/african americans(whatever the fuck they want to be called.someone tell me the "correct" term) listen to rap and that makes them do stupid things well.... whos to blame?
Whenever theres a killing by a 15year old white kid in redneck america I always try to predict how long it is before slayer is involved. And they ususaly are somewhere or people thin they are.
Music is not to blame for peoples actions. People are.

Idolizing dumbasses wearing clothes, necklaces and platinum teeth worth over 10 grand who sing about how rich they are and how many women they've got doesn't say much about your culture and your way of life. It's a shallow and materialistic culture.

You arent wrong but thats the problem. They have nothing to compare it to.
If its all you know then you cant turns around and rap a love song or something personal because you have to maintian the "Gangsta" image.
It fucking sucks because there must be some real talent in there but you wont see it because of the subject matter. Same with hip-hop and dance.
There must be a better style of life to introduce the younger ones into. something not quite as shallow.
Just thinking.

Exactly... until that new something is introduced though, the vast majority of the new generation of African Americans (and not only) will head towards materialism. Unless they grow out of it? Anyways, if the rest of you take the time to get your thumbs outta your asses, you'd stop calling me a racist and see where I'm coming from.

What about the flipside of the coin? Soul and Motown?
I dont particularly like them but i can see the artisic messageand it (as an art form) has more relevance. The artists involvd in these areas are generaly fairly inteligent and aware of whats going on in their world. The main problem I have with rap is the Ego it gives the preformer. "I did this/shot him/fucked her/twice/im great" it just annoys me. listen to anyone talk about themselves long enough and its just tedious. Never mind the cultral aspects.

The point is that with the new generation of African Americans, the art in music is dying out and gangsta rap along with all its dumb messages takes over.

You got it , your the man, thats what they call me also.

GOOD NIGHT