Norther is a rip-off band?

Norther compared to Bodom thread number 9433873874.

Bands have been doing this for Y E A R S.

No one complained back in the day when a Bay Area band sounded a little similar to another Bay Area band.

No one complained when a NWOBHM band sounded similiar. They took it as 'the sound'. I like power metal, black metal, and death metal. Ill be the first to tell you that tons of bands in those genres can resemble one another, and a LOT more than Norther and Bodom.

I think the MoM CD had the 'most' similar sound if i could pick one. Death Unlimited and HCDR has both bands going totally in their own direction it seems.

BUt i get used to these threads anyway anymore :D

BTW: Going to see Norther friday :D

Man, chicks that sound like there hot... so rediculous. Anyway, word i just never heard THAT much resemblense in two songs before. Thanks for the lesson tal. I envy you as well, Norther live is gonna be the shit.

Abrasive-X said:
Norther is more original than CoB will ever be.
COB basically created the genre Norther is playing in, don't be ridiculous :p

I'll probably go to see Norther too, it'll be my fifth time seeing them, bwahaha!

you wanna hear some wacky resemblences go listen to Pilgrim by Arch Enemy and then go listen to Astronomy by Blue Oyster Cult ;)

At the Norther show, there is a chance you will see a slightly drunken American at the t shirt kiosk in between sets. Say hi if you do :lol:

Not sure yet, i dont speak much Finnish so I might wuss out, was gonna help my friend with the shirts but i might let the Finnish speaking people handle this. SO i drink instead, and do pictures. :D

Vex, do you really play Source? I hate that shit, CS regular IMO is so much better. CS:CZ is also better, i like de_inferno in CZ better than every other one, the night time makes everything better. Yeah, COB didnt create any genre...
@needled: No, i meant that anytime i hear a girl with a hot voice shes always like 12890379 times hotter in person.

The Leper said:
Vex, do you really play Source? I hate that shit, CS regular IMO is so much better. CS:CZ is also better, i like de_inferno in CZ better than every other one, the night time makes everything better.
Ruffle....

Are you on drugs?

Games are for pathetic losers (preferably American) who got plugged and can't get the wire out of thei asses anymore.

BURN IN HELL, NERDQUEERS!!!!!!!!

:p