Reaper of Hate

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact

Ok, I know there was already a thread made for this band by their drummer Andy (a kickass guy) but this band fucking owns so much that I had to make another. First off this band is amazing, for anyone that hasn't heard yet, I think any Norther/Bodom fan cannot help but enjoy their music. They have only been a real band for like 5 months, how crazy is that? These guys work hard and practice every week. I can't wait till the get signed and tour someday here, it will rock balls :lol:

Anyways, click the link, if you have myspace add them as a friend, PLEASE...maybe a leave a comment... they NEED your support people. I am available, add me to MSN if you wish to obtain their demo, just add me and I'll send it to you on the condition that you send it to as many of your friends as possible and tell them the same thing. Remember, myspace is gay, and they're not a "myspace band", but they do need a lot of friends and support to get recognition and possibly noticed by a label and signed. So if you want them doing tours sooner, and you like them, show your support!!1!

This band's playing and the vocalist owns, who's with me? :p

this band IS really amazing, i hope they give us all backstage passes when they get signed and go on tour :p
that'd be awesome

lol y would i want a backstage pass if they weren't good?
lol and i do support them hehe

edit: heartles...tututut double post :lol:

They still sawk imo, but so does norther (saying it again incase someone missed it!)

I thought of a really good band name, and according to metal-archives it isnt taken.....But im not telling!

Anyway, ja this band is very very good.

some ppl just dont understand that bodom isnt the only good bodom metal band out there...

^:lol: i went on her page earlier...was checkin out bodom's comments and sawe her
and i was like :lol:

some ppl just dont understand that bodom isnt the only good bodom metal band out there...

Haha, far from it. I hope that wasn't towards me, i like alot of different band, but this isn't for me.

i liked more "destroy all i see" the "clean" voice was a good touch imo

Indeed. :D I like all their songs a lot actually, I have their demo on my WMP and the songs are stacked up there with Bodom, Kalmah, Norther and Insomnium in terms of how much I enjoy them. It's the first underground band that I can actually forget that they're underground, it's weird. Feels like they're a "real" band already.

my opinion is that they are a pretty good band with very good musicians, but still its pretty much a bodom rip-off... i really think that they should get a "own id" that is why i like that song, cuz at least is something different from bodom... but that is just my opinion anyway

I think they're all good musicians and they're all capable of playing this stuff well but I'm not fond of the actual compositions. As Inhe said, they sound alot like Norther and I can't stand them.
Eh, how can you like Bodom but not Norther :p? Aw well, it's your opinion and it's cool. Just kinda weird cuz most people I know that like Bodom also like Kalmah and Norther and bands like this.
my opinion is that they are a pretty good band with very good musicians, but still its pretty much a bodom rip-off... i really think that they should get a "own id" that is why i like that song, cuz at least is something different from bodom... but that is just my opinion anyway

Not really a Bodom rip off, I'd say they're a nice blend of Norther and Bodom, more leaning towards Norther. Either way it's great cuz Norther never tours and this band would if they got signed so show your support! :kickass: