DHG live in sweden.....new CD as well

Deliverance6

Jun 4, 2003
Ann Arbor Michigan U.S.
Visit site
official word from the guys in DODHEIMSGARD says theyre gonna be in sweden....christ I need to relocate...

the master has been handed over to Moonfog. The release date is set for March 26th 2007 for Norway and April for the rest of the world.

Check back for an update from Vicotnik in the next few weeks - and some tracks for you to listen to!

We play Halmstad Sweden with Shining on Feb 3rd - this will be your first chance to hear some of the new songs with the new lineup . . .

The Vile Delinquents

I just thought about how different they are than Katatonia.....but they "along with Virus-ved buens ende etc" have been so good I thought they deserve it....even here.

I liked them for a little bit. Didn't they go from Black Metal to like some Industrial stuff? Something 666...I forget. Gotta check them out again.

For me, "Kronet till konge" is one the best norwegian black metal albums ever. Almost as good as Emperor´s "In the nightside eclipse", Satyricon´s "the shadowthrone" or any of the most famous bands and albums from that era.

"monumental possession" was good, thrash metal influenced.

"666 international" is totally different but not a bad album. However I saw them live during their tour with Dimmu Borgir and Dark Funeral (I guess 1999 or 2000). One of the worst shows I´ve ever seen. They were drunk, playing like they were watching a Woody Allen film... awful!!

I´d like to listen the new album and I´ll check it. Vicotnik (nowadays Mr Fixit) has always been a very good composer, specially with amazing Ved Buens Ende.

666 international is a favorite of mine. good news. i hope they surprise us again

Kronet Til Konge is amazing...I remember when I was really into Black Metal and jamming some older Gorgoroth, Mayhem, Emperor and all that.

Need to purchase it.