There is someone in Sweden...?

DarkFlames

New Metal Member
Hey,
I'm in Sweden until the end of June, and I really want to see some fucking metal concerts!! I come from France to know the famous Swedish Underground... but where I live it´s quite small and till now nothing happened except a festival last week-end but it was too expensive for me just to see Entombed !
I'm crazy about Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Children, Mortum...I know they recorded in Goteborg at the Fredman Studio and I really want to go there....
If someone lives near Halmstad or knows some good plans to see concerts or other interesting things, please contact me !

Bye !

2000 Decibel festival in bengtsfors (Dalsland, about 3 hour drive from where you are). It costs 210kr (240 if you buy them at the festival) and there are buses that leave from Stockholm, Göteborg, Trollhättan, Örebro, Kristinehamn, Karlstad and Karlskoga. Bus+ concert ticket can cost 390- 550kr (depends on how far from the concert you are). Bands that will perform are Opeth, Soilwork, Entombed, Hypocrisy, just to mention a few of them (there are 14 bands that will perform).

I hope this helped.