Diaboical Masquerade

I think that DM (not Dep.Mode) is something incredible !!!

My rate:
Ravendusk in my heart 7
Phantom Lodge 8
Nightwork 10+++++++++ !!!!!!!!!:heh:

I recommend this child of Anders every man who is into metal,
I think it's one of the great masterpieces of our times, like Arcturus 'La masquerade infernale' or Evereve 'Stormbirds'.

What about Death's Design? Has anyone bought it and listened to all the tracks?

I've heard bits and pieces from around the album but I have no idea what the whole album is like.

I´ve got "Nightwork" and I´m familiar with his older work. It´s great music my favorite album is "Phantom Lodge"
I haven´t got the new album wich is a soundtrack of a movie I think. I hope the movie will be finished!!!

No, according to the official Diabolical Masquerade site, the movie titled "Death's Design" won't be released. It was cancelled because a movie with the same idea and theme was released. The title eludes me now...

I wonder what it would've been like to see a movie with death metal soundtrack. :)

Deaths Design, is very good, covers a lot of ground from cheesey power metal to bleck metal, well worth a look.

The film which Death's Design was similiar to was Final Destination I believe.

MindMorgue.

NIGTHWORK is a fantastic album!!!
DEATH'S DESIGN
9 1/2
good!

" I wonder what it would've been like to see a movie with death metal soundtrack. "

The only movie i can think of with a Death Metal soundtrack is called Gummo. It had most of Relapse/Release's roster on it!! But be warned, make sure you've not had a smoke or a drink when watching it - it's a really messed up film!