Diabolical Masquerade

Personally I think DM has delivered some fine pieces of musik - I'm still looking for a "Ravendusk In My Heart" CD, but it's hard to get here in Holland :( (maybe I've been looking at the wrong places)...I hope I can pick up one soon these days.

What's up with the ripped-up tombstone on the official DM website..? Are we just redirected to the MySpace... or could it mean we should all forget about DM being dead??

RutgeR said:
What's up with the ripped-up tombstone on the official DM website..? Are we just redirected to the MySpace... or could it mean we should all forget about DM being dead??

Wow! That just made my day! Last login at myspace was today, too. I believe the spirits have awakened, risen Blakkheim from his slumber, and the masquerade is about to begin. :headbang:

I love the Death's Design album. Unfortunately the other three Diabolical Masquerade albums don't do as much for me, even though they are somewhat enjoyable.

I'm pretty excited, I think the spirits may have returned with full force, I feel a new DM is coming.

Anders needs guest musicians to make a tour though, I'd wet my pants 10 times in a row if that would happen.

Tone-Deaf said:
Now, i'm more anxious to check some of the death's design stuff. It would be good if I could find the album, maybe a special order. Better check it out soon.

Can usually be ordered anywhere easily. It's usually on Amazon. For those of you who want to put "Death's Design" to MP3 format for portable players and no split second pauses between "songs", try editing each movement into a single song. It's what I did and it solves that problem.