Diabolik is back...

So I've heard. Too bad Warlord was a disappointment. Who were the other highlights?

Iron Kobra at the small show we went to was really really good.

Avantasia was fantastic. 3 hours flew by really fast. Seeing Bob Catley sing was worth it.

At KIT: Air Raid was one of the best of the weekend. High Spirits were super energetic and the whole place was singing all thier songs. Quartz was also really good. Liege Lord were good but I was beat so I went up front for 4 songs and stood near the back and hung out talking while watching them. Midnight was great live. Angel Witch was boring. They came across like jerks.

Seeing Helloween / Gamma Ray / Shadowside in a community center basket ball gym was also really cool. Small crowd of 400 for them. Huge stage for them with big lightshow as well.

The vendors at KIT was unreal as well. So many cheap power metal CD's. The average price for a CD there was 10 to 13 euro which is around 12 to 15 bucks US. It was just cool to have such a variety there to chose from.

Iron Kobra at the small show we went to was really really good.

Avantasia was fantastic. 3 hours flew by really fast. Seeing Bob Catley sing was worth it.

At KIT: Air Raid was one of the best of the weekend. High Spirits were super energetic and the whole place was singing all thier songs. Quartz was also really good. Liege Lord were good but I was beat so I went up front for 4 songs and stood near the back and hung out talking while watching them. Midnight was great live. Angel Witch was boring. They came across like jerks.

Seeing Helloween / Gamma Ray / Shadowside in a community center basket ball gym was also really cool. Small crowd of 400 for them. Huge stage for them with big lightshow as well.

The vendors at KIT was unreal as well. So many cheap power metal CD's. The average price for a CD there was 10 to 13 euro which is around 12 to 15 bucks US. It was just cool to have such a variety there to chose from.

That's really disappointing that Angel Witch was a let down. They would've been the band I most wanted to see, well outside of Avantasia of course.

yeah they sounded good but the singer was yelling at the stage hands during the set and he seemed like he didnt want to be there. They even canceled thier autograph session. that could have been for other reasons but they seemed kind of like pricks. Their set list was very uneven and the middle was dull.

That sounds like the typical vendor room experience at PPUSA. All the discs you normally only see online, right at your fingertips and at affordable prices.

That sounds like the typical vendor room experience at PPUSA. All the discs you normally only see online, right at your fingertips and at affordable prices.

exactly...I basically was just trying to get stuff that wasnt easy to order online and stuff. Some things I grabbed because it was right there but there was tons I could have gotten but put back because I know vendors in the states who have it. Just so hard to not buy them though.