I must admit, this new Nevermore is also kicking my ass from here to well, over there

I remember when you first insisted I listen to the disc Greg, you guys were all over "Born."

Now don't get me wrong, it's a great song, but it's probably my 3rd-favorite on the album (behind "Sentient 6" and "This Godless Endeavor"), so it'd be tough to say it's the best Nevermore song ever, lol.

The title track of TGE is indeed an absolute monster. Probably my 2nd favorite. Grand and moving. "Born" just absolutely slays in that "Here we are, we're not taking any prisoners, we're not gonna dance around for one second, we're just going to come right at you and kick your ass" kind of way.

And, as always, to each their own, but when I personally want a quick track any time of day to remind me why I love heavy metal - "Born" is one of the few tracks that does the trick.

Pyrus said:
"Born" has those stupid faux-death metal passages, which are just too cheesy to deal with. The rest of the song is quite badass, but those lines...bleh. Good thing "Final Product" kicks eight hundred and seventy-four kinds of ass right afterwards.

You & I are the only ones apparently who love "Final Product."