Diary

levi

Aug 26, 2004
Hey whats up people I was Just wondering if u guys think it would be sweet if testament had a diary of sorts that said how far they were on there new cd and what that got done each day. I think it would be sweet.Soil work and other bands do it I think it would be sweet if testament did it but thats just me.

levi said:
Hey whats up people I was Just wondering if u guys think it would be sweet if testament had a diary of sorts that said how far they were on there new cd and what that got done each day. I think it would be sweet.Soil work and other bands do it I think it would be sweet if testament did it but thats just me.

Nice Idea

Yeah, that sounds like a cool idea, but wasn't there something like Eric's lair a couple of years ago that didn't really work out? But if TL is willing to inquire Eric about it, my hope is re-bearing :)

High Priest Of Evil said:
Yeah, that sounds like a cool idea, but wasn't there something like Eric's lair a couple of years ago that didn't really work out? But if TL is willing to inquire Eric about it, my hope is re-bearing :)
I remember that. It was a cool original idea. I hope he can post something in the near future.