Did anyone attend any of the Fates Warning/Dream Theater/Queensryche shows?

Yeah, I attended the Atlanta show on 6/30 and it was a great show. Fates pulled out a part of APSOG and I believe they opened with Disconnected. Never thought I'd see that band live.
With DT a dream of mine came true. They played Scarred! That song is just the ultimate inspiration to me. I was almost in front of JP feeling every note.
I didn't stick around for QR since I thought DT was going to head out early. I went out to get JP's sig on my Ibanez JPM100P4. While I and others were out there Mike came out and left the back door open so we could hear the encore - Spirit carries on.
So when the show was over it began raining and like a couple guys in QR came out to sign stuff. Really no one in Fates did. Matheo, seeing my guitar, handed me one of his pics anyway. :tickled:
Finally, my idol appeared. JP made his way down the line. A guy there had his new signature model for him to sign as well. First thing I said as he came up to me was, 'bet you havent seen one these in awhile". :cool: He signed it for me and we had a short conversation about his new signature model and his technique with his acoustic sounds on stage. He shook my hand and thanked me. Heh, for what I didn't know. :p I thanked him for playing Scarred as I had every member of DT at that point. I went on and talked to MP about the possibilty of getting something of Meanstreak's recordings from years ago. He advised me to email his wife and try to "catch her on a good day". Still waiting on that one :D.
I was the "last fan standing". Made friends with some of their roadies, scored a backstage pass as a keepsake since they thought I 'seem like a dedicated fan'. All in all, really the greatest show I ever attended. Beating out all of the progpowers in the US. That's hard to do.
Oh yeah, even got the new DT hockey jersey! Really happy about that. Hockey jerseys for metal bands! What a concept!

~Gwen