Did anyone catch what dan lilker said about mustaine...?

That was when He had the Devil in his Blood, that's all cleared up now with the Shining Light of God, Part the Clouds, here Comes Dave! :)

i'm just reading in here , you guys crack me up ... totaly amusing lol ...

well i've seen M'deth couple of months ago ,

the Band sounded WAAAYYY better than ever , he was talking , he was cheerfull belive it or not , he actually spent more time smiling and having a great time ,
he thrashed the place down to the bone , they did one song "can't friken remember the name ,, aarrrgghh" that they haven't played in 10 years anywhere ,it was a great melbourne show , mega great venue "Crapy support band as alway"
but he was like WAY too professional about the whole gig , but it was great i admit ...
it was a HELL of a night ... nothing "godish" about it at all ... hmmmm

i guess if he found god , then he will forgive Metallica and the rest of the world ...
him and james will have a hug "no murded involved" , shake hands with Menza ,
he'll have a soda with Kirk and go to church and sing bible songs M'deth style ...

What do you mean i don't belive in god??? i swear and bag him everyday , "apperantly it was the intended line" lol ...

what do you think ??? he didn't want the bands on the same stage ,he shouldn't have played there i guess ... it's a train ride , if you don't like the looks of them people ,catch a different one ... other wise just shud up i guess ...

Do you think he should then play the Unforgiven song , shed a tear and kiss and make up with the dudes from Metallica ??? :O

DeMysteriisDomCanuckus said:
Yeah... What'd he do again? Didn't he murder a guy for hitting on him?

Guess I could find a lot of info about it. Some gay maroccan hit on him and got killed.

I don´t think I´d like him as a person but that doesn´t mean his band should be booted of festivals. He was in prison and payed his debt.

supremacy said:
they did one song "can't friken remember the name ,, aarrrgghh" that they haven't played in 10 years anywhere ,it was a great melbourne show , mega great venue "Crapy support band as alway"

The song was "My last words" and the support band was dungeon, (who were pretty good, the sound was crap though)

Great show, dave still is a bad ass :headbang:

Will Mustaine Re-Re-Release all the old albums with yet more new arrangement, possibly turn the songs into Hyms?? I really gotta hear those re released albums, I'm told they are good!

Some gay ass, pig hating, allah fuck hit on me I'd send the fucker to his maker also.

Arg_Hamster said:
Guess I could find a lot of info about it. Some gay maroccan hit on him and got killed.

I don´t think I´d like him as a person but that doesn´t mean his band should be booted of festivals. He was in prison and payed his debt.

While a murderer should be locked up for more than 9 years IMO, at least Sweden was smart and didn't charge him with bullshit hate crimes. Every violent crime is committed out of hate, so aren't they all hate crimes?

Fuck, I'm surprised that countries would let him in with his record. I doubt anybody will let Karla Homalka into their country now that she's just been released. They won't let Marduk into the states for less than this.

For those who don't know, Homalka is a woman here in Canada who helped perpetrate some very gruesome rape/torture/murders with a scumbag named Paul Bernardo. The victims included her 15 year old sister. She played the abused wife card, and only got 12 years on a plea bargain, when later evidence in the form of video tapes was submitted by a defence lawyer with a guilty conscience who stored the tapes in his home. She was just as guilty as Bernardo, these tapes proved. She has also shown no repentance, and has even become involved via correspondence with another guy in prison, who is serving a life sentence for killing his girlfriend. All info comes from various news reports over the years.