did anyone else take pics on the american tour ?

Mar 16, 2003
Am I the only one that took pictures on the latest american tour? Im the only one up on the In Flames site under the latest tour. :( Im interested in seeing the other shows.

PaIIarAndersVisa said:
Am I the only one that took pictures on the latest american tour? Im the only one up on the In Flames site under the latest tour. :( Im interested in seeing the other shows.

I took pictures of the Las Vegas show in July. My pics were posted on their website, under the Las Vegas show. You can also check them out at http://closedcoffin.com along with many more cool bands. :Smokedev:

I think arch wrote to bands requesting permission... I've found that some slim digital cameras will fit in a pack of cigarettes.

Also, nice to see you, metaphor. Haven't seen you since HMAS.

Steve said:
I think arch wrote to bands requesting permission... I've found that some slim digital cameras will fit in a pack of cigarettes.

Also, nice to see you, metaphor. Haven't seen you since HMAS.
Hi Steve(without420) :p Haven't been around at UM for some time. There was too much hatered in the air. Seems calmer now, just the usual naysayers. :)

Arch's pics are taken beyond the photopit, within the audience. Seems he was on the right side and I was on the front-middle-left. Must've been a very slim camera, cause my friend Luca had his in a cigarette box and the secutity found it...

They let me in with the camera. The security/bouncer don't really care at the gate. The only time someone was upset was when I was flashing too much, the security on my right tapped my shoulder to tell me to stop it. Other than that, I don't think there's a policy against cameras at The Palace, because my first In Flames gig two years ago allow cameras.

No, I didn't need any special permissions from the band.

Yes, about HMAS... the irony!!!
The rule was that moderators are in force prevent flame wars... and guess what? They're the ones that started it! Hahahahahahaha.

Part 2: Oh yeah. Feel free to take any pictures from my "site". I'm not anal about copyrighting or any stuff like that. I don't care if you credit me or not if you put it somewhere else like on a website.

metaphor said:
Hi Steve(without420) :p Haven't been around at UM for some time. There was too much hatered in the air. Seems calmer now, just the usual naysayers. :)
until a week or two ago, for months the board was completely dead except for the Stupid Post Game..., Word Ass., and NP threads, and maybe two posts per week in other threads, and the thread bashign the new IF album before it was recorded. Not really hatred, just idiocy.