Did cobadmin go AWOL on these boards?

Evil_Ernie

I'll kill you!
Dec 9, 2002
Hell
It shows in his profile that he was last active here on January 17th, 2003 and if you go to the official site the link to here isn't there now...what gives? Is this board now moderatorless?
eek7.gif

I still wonder why that thread is called "Thread for men" because I didn't see much real man on this board, only some boys in puberty who need nude chicks for their masturbation phantasies.

Zarok666 said:
I still wonder why that thread is called "Thread for men" because I didn't see much real man on this board, only some boys in puberty who need nude chicks for their masturbation phantasies.

:lol: I agree

Well yeah, but What to talk about?

Anyway, cobadmin went to the army some time ago, so maybe he doesnt have time anymore to look after this board or simply he doesnt want to, because everything is going just fine? :)

BodomiC said:
Anyway, cobadmin went to the army some time ago

Correct. My guess is that he's still in the army -> no time to moderate anything. And my guess is based on this: he went to the army the same time as me, and so if he is been put to longer training, he'll get out on the end of this month or the beginning of July.

Zarok666 said:
hahahahaahaha....this is fucking funny, man...yep...I can agree, too...but why you take all shit here so serious, it should be fun, and it is, dood...

and for gods sake...don't call cobadmin here...he might delete that thread for men...that thread is my home, dont take it from me :heh: