What boards/lists do you frequent?

As far as music forums go, this is what I would call "home." I used to post regularly on the Dream Theater boards before they shut it down, and now I occassionally visit the Threshold and Circus Maximus boards. However, I don't spend a lot of time online.

Wow this is an old one. I don't have the time nowadays to hang out on forums as much as I used to, and many of the ones I used to go to became stupid in time & not worth the effort. Also, my focus has changed a lot since I've become more involved in the business angle of the music biz & not quite as much from the fan angle. Aaaaanyway..let's see..

UM <-here and other various forums, some that I moderate & some that I just visit.
CotM <-The SymX fan club forum..don't go there as much as I should, but mostly because I'm going to revamp it & haven't had the time to do so.
Perpetual Motion <-been going there ten years now, holy cow! (JayDub, there were some weird board quirks in the first little while after PM reopened, you should try & register again..I don't think any of the mods there even know you, much less have a problem with you)
Esucarys <-soon to be renamed Northern California progmetal band, a couple of the members are friends of mine.

That's about it as far as forums go..I usually wander into #teof (SymX irc channel) a couple of times a week, but it's mostly people idling these days so I don't stop by as often as I used to; going into a room full of silent people isn't all that entertaining & I have plenty of other stuff to do instead.

Symphony X (UM)
Children of Bodom (UM)

These are the only two forums I regularly visit any more. I've lost interest/gotten bored of most of the others, like Kamelot, Blind Guardian, Yngwie, Vai, T-Mac, Planet X, etc. Sometimes when forums go down for a couple of days for maintenance or something I just don't go back.

Perpetual Motion <-been going there ten years now, holy cow! (JayDub, there were some weird board quirks in the first little while after PM reopened, you should try & register again..I don't think any of the mods there even know you, much less have a problem with you)

PerpMo is ok, and I post there from time to time.
PM Rising was the one that never responded back. I'll have to give that a shot again. My first reaction was just a plain F-U to them....
Zero tolerance, Zero Time, I was just going to answer a FK related question there....

Grumpier than ever,
J-Dubya

I spend a lot of my online time on a few private DC++ metal hubs...great community, and of course, great metal :) If anyone is interested in such things, just throw a PM at me. As for forums, here's a few others I frequent...

Pyramaze (UM)
Winterfell (bunch of us migrated from the defunct Iced Realm board)
Tim "Ripper" Owens
Kamelot
Last.fm Power Metal group
Kerrazy Torrents metal chat
Metal Storm (used to post there more often)

I spent alot of time over at www.kwtfworldwide.com, best net radio station around... Hang around in the chat room, they play awesome music, to really support the underground scene!

Pyramaze
OutWorld
The Element
Lydian Sea
Symphony X
Dream Theater
Pain Of Salvation
Edguy..

Anyway basically they will play what ever you request, but its strongly metal/rock! Alot of classics, alot of new stuff worth hearing!

Sadly as of June 5th there might not be any more radio :(

I spent alot of time over at www.kwtfworldwide.com, best net radio station around... Hang around in the chat room, they play awesome music, to really support the underground scene!

Pyramaze
OutWorld
The Element
Lydian Sea
Symphony X
Dream Theater
Pain Of Salvation
Edguy..

Anyway basically they will play what ever you request, but its strongly metal/rock! Alot of classics, alot of new stuff worth hearing!

Sadly as of June 5th there might not be any more radio :(

Thanx for the support bro!

The D Day is July 15th for internet radio, if your in the US call your congressman and ask them to support HR 2060 and Senators to support Senate bill S. 1353

www.savenetradio.org has a great way of getting those numbers for you.